Breaking Aircel going to Shutdown from April 15

Guys, yesterday I again submitted porting request and it worked without any errors this time. Today I contacted Airtel customer care and they said that they have received the porting request on my number yesterday and they told me to wait for 4 to 5 days for the porting to be done.

Do you think I can trust customer care and will my port become successful this time?

Yes so relax

Guys, yesterday I again submitted porting request and it worked without any errors this time. Today I contacted Airtel customer care and they said that they have received the porting request on my number yesterday and they told me to wait for 4 to 5 days for the porting to be done.

Do you think I can trust customer care and will my port become successful this time?
You can check MNP status here.

Furthermore adding to that, they never confirm in their website if mobile number ported successfully.

Furthermore adding to that, they never confirm in their website if mobile number ported successfully.
Yes, I think this is because the MNP clearing house removes that data once porting is successful. And, generally we also don't check the status once the number is active with the recipient operator as we ourselves know that our number is working with new operator.
I think the purpose of this site is to inform the user that the recipient operator is processing their request and let know the reason in case of rejection.

I think this is because the MNP clearing house removes that data once porting is successful.
I doubt if that happens till the next 6 months of number porting as we can not port out to another operator till next 6 months of porting from previous operator.

According to my experience, the porting requests are updated here on the 4th/5th day after the recipient operator receives the request and activate the number on the 7th day if everything is fine.
Now this site is not working I think. Because none of my recent porting statuses aren't shown in this website.

I doubt if that happens till the next 6 months of number porting as we can not port out to another operator till next 6 months of porting from previous operator.
You have a valid point here, but the period is only 90 days and not 6 months. I remember this as once my porting request got rejected as the recipient operator processed my request on the 89th day. I had to submit the request again after the expiry of that UPC.

Regarding the data clearing, they have mentioned in the site that they have data for status update for the requests received in the last 15 days. Probably, they clear it from this portal only and have it permanently in their database for record purposes.

Now this site is not working I think. Because none of my recent porting statuses aren't shown in this website.
The site states that "The data for status update is available for all port in request received by the MNP Clearinghouse in the last 15 days".
So, are your requests less than 15 days ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock