Breaking Aircel going to Shutdown from April 15

Anyone knows how to change mobile number in freecharge ? My aircel number was registered with it but now no signal in sim so no otp is coming on mobile

Anyone knows how to change mobile number in freecharge ? My aircel number was registered with it but now no signal in sim so no otp is coming on mobile
New account is the only way I guess last year I tried the same but couldn't find the option

So created new account but not sure about now

New account is the only way I guess last year I tried the same but couldn't find the option

So created new account but not sure about now

They used to send otp to email also(along with mobile) but from last week i am not getting otp in email :mad:

63552986.cms

Vodafone, Idea may take legal action against Aircel to recover dues - ET Telecom

Finally, my port is completed. Ported from Aircel to Airtel. I am on top of the world today as this number is very important for me. I submitted for port last monday and today morning porting process was completed.

Aircel users must port to other telcos by October 31: Trai

The telecom regulator has given the “final opportunity” to subscribers of bankrupt telecom operator Aircel to migrate to other telcos by October 31, failing which their unique porting code (UPC) shall become invalid and they will not be able to shift out.

Aircel users must port to other telcos by October 31: Trai - ET Telecom

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock