Discussion IPL 2020 | News & Updates | Champions - Mumbai Indians

• Thread starter Thread starter Jagadeesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 6,058
  • Views Views: Views 465,600

Which team will be the IPL 2020 Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Overrated player.. he was good when IPL was played in UAE condition.. except that, I don't see any other memorable performance in IND condition... Finch or roy or miller are way better than him...
Miller, Finch🤣🤣🤣
Seriously????????
Please tell me any memorable performance of these player in India.

We did fix all areas concerned, just that if anyone in the playing 11 doesn't perform well, there will be changes to the whole team
ABD replacement not fixed they should have gone for Maxwell or Neesham as ABD back up he is very injury prone after retirement.

Miller, Finch🤣🤣🤣
Seriously????????
Please tell me any memorable performance of these player in India.
Miller - I think you forgot his innings against RCB in mohali.. kings xi chased some 200 runs and also he scored hundred.. he had couple of good sessions with kings 11.. that's why they have retained him before 2018 auction..
Finch - good player against spin.. also he scored heavily for his home team in Champions league.. He didn't do well for IPL franchise. But still better value for money player than maxwell..

It looks like MI, CSK and Delhi Capitals will make it to the playoffs. And for that 4th spot they have to play 56 matches.

ABD replacement not fixed they should have gone for Maxwell or Neesham as ABD back up he is very injury prone after retirement.
Has he? He's still playing perfectly. There are uncles in other teams who are still fit and ready to roar, so why not ABD?
Even morris is injury prone.
His and Steyn's fitness is the biggest concern. If they both are injured, our perennial problems return
Miller - I think you forgot his innings against RCB in mohali.. kings xi chased some 200 runs and also he scored hundred.. he had couple of good sessions with kings 11.. that's why they have retained him before 2018 auction..
He was not retained. He was RTMed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom