Discussion IPL 2020 | News & Updates | Champions - Mumbai Indians

• Thread starter Thread starter Jagadeesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 6,058
  • Views Views: Views 465,606

Which team will be the IPL 2020 Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Gambhir, Morgan will be 100% in KKR Team as a captain.
Baz and Morgan are also good friends.
I also seen in KKR fan page team for players auctions.
1) Eoin Morgan has got maximum 59% Votes for Selection in auctions.
2) 28% votes for Aaron Finch
3) 20% votes for Pat Cummins
4) 12 n 11 % votes for Chris Morris and Sam Curran.

Hey RCB fans in this thread, please reply to this post as to who you want in the team this year with a sort of logical explanation. Can't reveal what I am upto because this is a public thread but I'm gonna make sure your voices are heard....

We only want some good overseas pacers like Andrew tey, Dale styen, or Coulter nail
And one allrounder like maxxwell, curren or Morris and batsman like hetmeyer for backing up ABD to fill our requirements for these years ipl because other team is already has good strength
My preferred team for this year ipl is
1) Parthiv
2) Kohli
3) shivam dube
4) ABD / hetmeyer ( for back up only if AB enjired)
5) Moeen
6) Washington sundar / pawan negi ( as per ground conditions)
7) maxxwell / curren / Morris ( who will get bold bid)
8) overseas pacer ( styen / tey / Coulter nail who ever get bold bid)
9)chahal
10) navdeep saini ( siraj as back up)
11) Umesh yadav (siraj as back up)

For me RCB playing XI should be -
1. Virat
2. Uthappa/Parthiv(first choice Uthappa)
3. ABD
4. Maxwell
5. Vihari
6. Dube
7. Morris
8. Sundar
9. Chahal
10. Steyn/Coulter Nile/Cummins
11. Navdeep /Umesh.
Maxwell makes proper balance in the team.

Hey RCB fans in this thread, please reply to this post as to who you want in the team this year with a sort of logical explanation. Can't reveal what I am upto because this is a public thread but I'm gonna make sure your voices are heard....

We know that our issue is inability to defend our totals.
Why? Because our bowling is very predictable and stereo-type.
The moment we field Umesh, Siraj, Chahal and Sundar we are giving the opposition 16 predictable overs to work their game plan and strategy.
So we should break this combination, add more variety in the bowling, have 2 foreign fast bowlers who got pace, experience, variation, capable of leading the attack and bowl in the death.
Have one more WK-Batsman, so that Parthiv do not lock the opening slot and bat with 12/130 SR and fails more than 50% of the time. Do not consider Shivam Dube as a regular all-rounder, consider him only to bowl 1-2 overs in some games.

We know that our issue is inability to defend our totals.
Why? Because our bowling is very predictable and stereo-type.
The moment we field Umesh, Siraj, Chahal and Sundar we are giving the opposition 16 predictable overs to work their game plan and strategy.
So we should break this combination, add more variety in the bowling, have 2 foreign fast bowlers who got pace, experience, variation, capable of leading the attack and bowl in the death.
Have one more WK-Batsman, so that Parthiv do not lock the opening slot and bat with 12/130 SR and fails more than 50% of the time. Do not consider Shivam Dube as a regular all-rounder, consider him only to bowl 1-2 overs in some games.
Thats why I placed shivam at no. 3 he is only pinch hitter like sunil narin after 1st wicket come & destroy opponents balling attack play 4-5 over make 30-40 runs boost score like narin

Well actually I want a team with a deep batting as well as more bowling option in the squad

My XI would be like this

Kohli
Parthiv/Uthappa
ABD
Maxwell
Mann/Hooda
Dube
Curran
Sundar
Morris
Saini
Chahal

This gives us a deep batting lineup till 9 and about 7-8 bowling options if Mann/Hooda is considered as an allrounder.It gives us quite the right balance between bat and bowl and Curran and Morris are quite good bolwer as well as hitters.
Maybe Getting Uthappa would do good to us as well

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom