Discussion IPL 2020 | News & Updates | Champions - Mumbai Indians

Which team will be the IPL 2020 Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is NOT a team effort. Team efforts are shown by teams like RR, KXIP and now DC. Not CSK. Too much pressure on Faf and Dhoni.

After MI, I think RR is the best team so far.
No I don't think MI is best Team in this year's IPL , win against KKR was not due 2 efforts from MI but poor bowling from KKR and Wrong batting order in chase.

2 Best Teams for me are DC and then Kings X1 Punjab.

DnTWC88.png

EXPECTATION:
MS Dhoni has won the toss again, and they will bowl. "Sides batting first might have been winning, but you have to respect the conditions. The dew will play a part. Maybe sides batting second have made mistakes. You make the right decision, which is to respect the dew, and results will follow."

REALITY:
CSK have won 21 of their last 26 tosses starting May 5, 2018. However, this IPL, the toss is proving to be a kiss of death. Five of the six matches have been won by sides losing the toss, all batting first. Sides winning the toss are wary of the dew so it will be interesting to see how they adjust to this new phenomenon of chasing problems.

(ESPNcricinfo)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock