Discussion IPL 2020 | News & Updates | Champions - Mumbai Indians

• Thread starter Thread starter Jagadeesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 6,058
  • Views Views: Views 465,574

Which team will be the IPL 2020 Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today hoping that KKR will win easily.
Morgan, Cummins, Russell, Narine(if not available then probably Tom blanton)💪
Today I think MI may give chance to Lynn as he will be playing against his former side

Last edited:
Eager to see Morgan and Banton show tonight. Hoping for fireworks and Cummins the highest paid player of this IPL. Each ball bowled by him is costing gold to kkr. Hope he lives up to the amount spent on him.

Best. Murli Vijay mostly will be left out, maybe Gaikwad will get a few more chances along with Rayudu.

Murali Vijay is low on confidence for sure. Both the innings from him are a clear indication on the same. I won't be surprised if Ngidi makes way for Bravo for a few games when he's fit. Certainly they won't drop Sam Curran, Faf or Watto at least in the initial stages. Have to see if Sai Kishore gets games in the later stages. If all the senior batsmen starts performing well, then Dhoni can rotate Sai Kishore and Gaikwad based on match conditions.

Murali Vijay is low on confidence for sure. Both the innings from him are a clear indication on the same. I won't be surprised if Ngidi makes way for Bravo for a few games when he's fit. Certainly they won't drop Sam Curran, Faf or Watto at least in the initial stages. Have to see if Sai Kishore gets games in the later stages. If all the senior batsmen starts performing well, then Dhoni can rotate Sai Kishore and Gaikwad based on match conditions.
Yes I would prefer the same Bravo should replace lungi .. the following lineup will be perfect one

Watson
Fab
Rayudu
Gaikwad
MSD
Jadhav
Bravo
Sam
Jaddu
Chawla
Chahar

There is no way Sam Curran will be dropped, he has been getting those quick short runs and wickets as well. For sure an asset to any team.
Third game is there for Ngidi, if he doesn't perform there too then I dont think we ll ever see him again in the remaining matches. Shardul might take his place or bravo when he is fit.

Yes I would prefer the same Bravo should replace lungi .. the following lineup will be perfect one

Watson
Fab
Rayudu
Gaikwad
MSD
Jadhav
Bravo
Sam
Jaddu
Chawla
Chahar

Picking two foreign openers means only two more spots for foreign players, which gives less flexibility in selection.
Watson already lost his bowling dimension, so only Bravo and Sam Curran are the foreign all-rounders now.
CSK should build Rayudu or Gaikwad as opener to have more options in selecting the XI.

Picking two foreign openers means only two more spots for foreign players, which gives less flexibility in selection.
Watson already lost his bowling dimension, so only Bravo and Sam Curran are the foreign all-rounders now.
CSK should build Rayudu or Gaikwad as opener to have more options in selecting the XI.
Hmm then asusual watson & rayudu as opening whereas fab in 3rd position ..

There is no option but to play Watto and Faf this season, especially when Raina isn't there. Bravo is not the same batsmen he was in his prime, Sam Curran is being used as a hitter based on bowling when Leggie or Left arm orthodox are bowling. So that forces them to have Faf and Watto in the team.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom