Discussion IPL 2020 | News & Updates | Champions - Mumbai Indians

• Thread starter Thread starter Jagadeesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 6,058
  • Views Views: Views 465,579

Which team will be the IPL 2020 Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is me, live on the RCB official app in the innings break and post match... You'll see me on TV on the 24th as well...

Years of being an RCB fan is finally starting to pay off, when RCB is recognising my fandom for them 😌

0ZB2TMF.jpg
The man in big screen is you buddy 🤔

Did you know:

Dhoni & Smith are the two most successful captains in IPL with win% of 65.5 and 60 respectively.

Dhoni has won 22 of the 32 tosses as CSK captain since they came back in 2018.

Royals had the worst RR (9.29) and ER (11.34) is the death overs (16-20) in IPL 2019.

-Cricbuzz

Can any 1 explain me why RCB played Josh Philippe yesterdays match ? Just for wicket keeping? When u have good all-rounder in Chris Morris what's RCB management smoking while making team selection.

Can any 1 explain me why RCB played Josh Philippe yesterdays match ? Just for wicket keeping? When u have good all-rounder in Chris Morris what's RCB management smoking while making team selection.
WK concern only either Parthiv or Padikkal should be in PXI they choose Padikkal as opener no Parthiv so keeping purpose Philippe selected while ABD not keeping

So I think RR most likely will go with Miller and Tom Curran in place on Stokes and Buttler
And in doing so we along with csk vs RR
We might see Those 2 Curran brothers(Sam Curran and Tom Curran) playing against each other today

Then I saw you in hotstar yesterday 😎👍
I wasn't there for the TV/Hotstar feed yesterday. That I will be coming on 24th..
Philippe impressed VK and coaches in the nets, so much that he had to be included. But yes, even I agree leaving out Morris is a really bad idea. If he isn't brought in, then sir Umesh Yadav will be belted like yesterday..

I wasn't there for the TV/Hotstar feed yesterday. That I will be coming on 24th..

Philippe impressed VK and coaches in the nets, so much that he had to be included. But yes, even I agree leaving out Morris is a really bad idea. If he isn't brought in, then sir Umesh Yadav will be belted like yesterday..

Joshua's keeping was very poor yesterday, against pace and spin both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom