Discussion IPL 2020 | News & Updates | Champions - Mumbai Indians

• Thread starter Thread starter Jagadeesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 6,058
  • Views Views: Views 465,580

Which team will be the IPL 2020 Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
mi should go brisbane heat way
open with de kock and rohit and give no 3 position to lynn
I don't think that they will give chance to Lynn atleast for today. As they will be playing against a team who have a bunch of spinners. And Lynn against too many spinners that too in UAE type pitches.......
But lets see what happenes

Lynn will struggle against Spin in UAE, CSK has Tahir, Chawla, Jadeja all are very good spinner don't think Lynn stands a chance.

Better play Coulter Nile in place of him.
I don't think that they will give chance to Lynn atleast for today. As they will be playing against a team who have a bunch of spinners. And Lynn against too many spinners that too in UAE type pitches.......
But lets see what happenes
That only they going to do but Lynn form is the concern so Surya Kumar Yadav should be now at no.3
i know he struggle against spin and his cpl form is bad but in psl which he played some quality knocks and in psl also some quality spinners. and lastly do you all think in this batsman dominated era today's pitch will help spinners (bowler) more than batsman. nobady likes low scoring match which only happen if bowler friendly wicket made. lets see what happens

i know he struggle against spin and his cpl form is bad but in psl which he played some quality knocks and in psl also some quality spinners. and lastly do you all think in this batsman dominated era today's pitch will help spinners (bowler) more than batsman. nobady likes low scoring match which only happen if bowler friendly wicket made. lets see what happens
Let see the lynnsanity 😛

As per reports, Dwayne Bravo has still not recovered from leg injury might be rested and Sam Curran could make his Debut for CSK today.
Sam Curran along with Josh Hazlewood is unavailable for today's match selection..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom