Discussion IPL 2020 | News & Updates | Champions - Mumbai Indians

• Thread starter Thread starter Jagadeesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 6,058
  • Views Views: Views 465,580

Which team will be the IPL 2020 Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost all Star Sports HD channels cost you ₹22.42. With GST. Star Sports Tamil will cast you 20 something. Anyhow Sunday Prime time matches will be movie channels just like last year.
I think last year Star Sports 2 SD (Rs 6) telecasted all matches, if I'm not wrong. This year I see opening match available on Star Sports 2, but not after that.

I think last year Star Sports 2 SD (Rs 6) telecasted all matches, if I'm not wrong. This year I see opening match available on Star Sports 2, but not after that.
They won't do that this year! They want revenue badly! Loss this year gonna look bad on them, Disney known for its passive aggressive stand won't let Star to what they do properly, if they post losses consecutively. Weekend matches are fine as they bring in extra revenue on these movie channels.

Hi guys, Cost-wise, which is the cheapest TV Channel to activate to watch IPL? Is there a list of which matches will be telecast on which channels?

Please let me know, thanks.
bnlYnjA.png

Here Are The Prices Of The Channels That Will Telecast All The Matches Of IPL 2020

Hi guys, Cost-wise, which is the cheapest TV Channel to activate to watch IPL? Is there a list of which matches will be telecast on which channels?

i use this method to watch football and ipl both. for adtv customer.don't know about other dish method.
and you want watch cricket without use a single penny.
just do if you have a 22rs channel activated in your digital tv and you finished watching all content of that channel and if that channel no use for you then remove that channel through my airtel app but keep in mind when remove you have to replace that channel with same 22rs sports channel so not a single penny is deduct from your account as you already paid for that channel after 12:00am

Source

Preview & Probable XI from Cricbuzz 😍

i use this method to watch football and ipl both. for adtv customer.don't know about other dish method.
and you want watch cricket without use a single penny.
just do if you have a 22rs channel activated in your digital tv and you finished watching all content of that channel and if that channel no use for you then remove that channel through my airtel app but keep in mind when remove you have to replace that channel with same 22rs sports channel so not a single penny is deduct from your account as you already paid for that channel after 12:00am
Is it 😱😱

The cheapest option overall across all DTH operators is SS1 Hindi HD on SUN DIRECT, which costs Rs. 3 per month.
but this is a SUN DTH specific offer, not available on other DTHs.
TdzszPA.jpg

Note: This is a DDF topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom