Discussion IPL 2020 | News & Updates | Champions - Mumbai Indians

• Thread starter Thread starter Jagadeesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 6,058
  • Views Views: Views 465,580

Which team will be the IPL 2020 Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys This Thread Is For Discussion About IPL 2020 And You Guys Are Comparing MSD'S And VK'S Captaincy🤦🏻‍♂️Please Stop That

Last edited:
IPL 2020: Tournament to be broadcasted and streamed live in 120 countries
S54oezG.png

Guys This Thread Is For Discussion About IPL 2020 And You Guys Are Comparing MSD'S And VK'S Captaincy🤦🏻‍♂️Please Stop That
Did you forget quoting your own post?
Kohli Is Currently The Best Batsman In The World But He Is Not Too Good As A Captain And @Vadirocks Bro Is Correct Because He Is Yet To Win Any ICC Trophy Also, Forget About IPL. So I Don't Like Him As A Captain. As A Captain, Rohit Is Better Than Kohli
Rather than quoting so many posts and pointing out on the thread, you better report what you think as off topic.

That Was The 1st And Last Post Which I Had Posted Related This Topic So I Didn't Quote My Post And That Post I Had Posted On Thurday And Today It Is Monday. That Topic Should Have Ended On Thursday Itself

Last edited:

Rather than quoting so many posts and pointing out on the thread, you better report what you think as off topic.
First they incite and then they deny 🤷🏻‍♂️. Similar thing happened last year too on DDF. We really don't want to see like what happened last year

It'll Be Really Good!
If MI Can Play Without Umpires Help!

They are not playing in Wankhede to make sure they win the important tosses. So hopefully that part is taken care of. That said, as usual they manage to get the strongest of teams by various means.

I hope MI wins this year too so that they realization dawns on how boring IPL has become just to satisfy the ego of one team owner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom