Discussion IPL 2020 | News & Updates | Champions - Mumbai Indians

• Thread starter Thread starter Jagadeesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 6,058
  • Views Views: Views 465,587

Which team will be the IPL 2020 Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
LFLFrL3.png

Sorry @Sparker0i Bro And All RCB Fans🙏🏻🙌🏻

Delhi Capitals have a Very strong spin bowling attack R Ashwin, Axar Patel, Sandeep Lamichane, Amit MISHRA.
They have got fast bowlers like Keemo Paul, Harshal Patel,Mohit sharma, Ishant sharma or even sometimes Marcus Stoinis whose bowling suits for those UAE wickets.
Plus other fast bowlers like Kagiso Rabada, Anrich Notrje who can be effective with New Ball as well as in the death overs
The thing is that they are having too many batting options specially for the top 4 or 5
So they don't need to panic if they somehow loose inital matches which looks very unlikely but if in case it happens then they need to back thier players properly rather than quickly panicking and making lots of changes in their regular playing 11 looking at the fact that they have too many options.
I think the finishing role might be given to ones like Marcus Stoinis, Alex Carey, Shemron Hetmyer, Axar Patel etc
So they have got sufficient options for their middle as well lower Middle order batting along with heavy loaded Top order
Just They need to maintain the stability in thier Playing 11.
For Me Mumbai Indians is having the weakest Spin lineup, this time they even traded Mayank Markhande (For me it was a bad decision)

For Me Mumbai Indians is having the weakest Spin lineup, this time they even traded Mayank Markhande (For me it was a bad decision)
Mumbai Indians have very poor record outside India.
In IPL & CL, they didn't qualified for semis in South Africa.
In IPL 2014, they lost all 5 matches in UAE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom