Discussion IPL 2020 | News & Updates | Champions - Mumbai Indians

Which team will be the IPL 2020 Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a shame when RCB will be lifting the cup this year. There won't be fans to celebrate.

uafuecU.png

There is always a first time. Did all the teams in IPL won the cup yet?
I Am Not A Fan Of All Teams. I Am A Fan Of CSK And SRH Which Have Won 5 Trophies Combined(Including 2009) And RCB Haven't Won The Trophy Despite Having Players Like Kohli, ABD, Gayle, Watson, Kedar Jadhav, Chahal, KL Rahul In 2016. That's Where I Completely Lost Faith In RCB Though I Was Supporting SRH

I Am Not A Fan Of All Teams. I Am A Fan Of CSK And SRH Which Have Won 5 Trophies Combined(Including 2009) And RCB Haven't Won The Trophy Despite Having Players Like Kohli, ABD, Gayle, Watson, Kedar Jadhav, Chahal, KL Rahul In 2016. That's Where I Completely Lost Faith In RCB Though I Was Supporting SRH
Can't comment about SRH. It's a good team. I like them too. But all CSK's victories should be forfeited for illegal betting.
Why were Chennai Super Kings suspended from the IPL? Real reasons behind CSK ban explained
You can roast RCB as much as you want atleast they are not cheaters.

Can't comment about SRH. It's a good team. I like them too. But all CSK's victories should be forfeited for illegal betting.
Why were Chennai Super Kings suspended from the IPL? Real reasons behind CSK ban explained
You can roast RCB as much as you want atleast they are not cheaters.
Yeah, RCB Are Not Cheaters But Their Owner Was And None Of The Players Were Involved In The Spot-Fixing. If They Would Have Been Involved, Then The Players Would Also Have Been Banned But As The Players Weren't Involved, They Were Allowed To Play For RPS, GL Or Other Teams. Only The Owners Of CSK And RR Were Involved

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock