Discussion IPL 2020 | News & Updates | Champions - Mumbai Indians

• Thread starter Thread starter Jagadeesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 6,058
  • Views Views: Views 465,600

Which team will be the IPL 2020 Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eagerly waiting to see MI in action this season.

Most of the MI players are making havoc in recent times.
SKY is hitting consecutive centuries...
Pandya did hit a century of just 37 bowlers in DY Patil T20
Bumrah regaining his rythm, De Kock is in aggressive mode and Pollard too...😍
Curse of the even 😌

IPL Prize Money Reduced To Half As BCCI Seeks "Cost Cutting": Report

The BCCI has decided to implement strict cost cutting measures with the notable decision being IPL 2020 champions' prize money will be halved as compared to 2019. In a circular sent to all IPL franchises, the BCCI has notified that instead of a whopping Rs 20 crore, the IPL champion team will now receive Rs 10 crore only. "The financial rewards have been reworked as a part of the cost cutting measures. The champions will get Rs 10 crore instead of Rs 20 crore. The runners-up will get Rs 6.25 crore from earlier Rs 12.5 crore," a BCCI notification, in possession of PTI, read.

IPL Prize Money Reduced To Half As BCCI Seeks

But you guys have both even-odd curse...:hehe::lol:

Tera kya Hoga kohliya?:sleepy2:

Vt1TaTu.png

Cost cutting is only for the prize money or even for the match tickets?

According to me, XI should be like this :

De Kock
Rohit
Suryakumar
Ishan
Pollard
Krunal
Hardik
R Chahar
Boult
Malinga
Bumrah
I also had the same Playing XI in Mind.

4 Pacers / 2 spinners is just too damn perfect.

BTW the other day Harsha Bhogle tweeted that Pollard has been bowling more now a days (have observed that) so he might get some overs. But he is harmless with his bowling so can get wacked in wankhede

Rohit has to play well. He has been out of form for 3 IPLs now. Last had a great season way back in 2016

Rohit has to play well. He has been out of form for 3 IPLs now. Last had a great season way back in 2016
In my point of view he was not out of form because he doesn't give importance on IPL when ICC tournament is coming after IPL..
In 2017 IPL doesn't perform well but performed well in ICC CT2017.
In 2019 also not performed well but scored 5 centuries in WC19.
And this time ICC T20 WC is on October not after IPL,expecting a huge cracker from Hitman this IPL..

I also had the same Playing XI in Mind.

4 Pacers / 2 spinners is just too damn perfect.

BTW the other day Harsha Bhogle tweeted that Pollard has been bowling more now a days (have observed that) so he might get some overs. But he is harmless with his bowling so can get wacked in wankhede

But there are some rumors that Rohit might prefer Coulter Nile over Malinga (I don't want it to happen).

8 Cr price tag warming the bench would be a horrible thing.

Pollard may get to bowl only in friendly pitches because Rohit might be remembering 2017 opening game against RPS.

IMO, MI should have gone for some other players with that 8cr...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom