IPL 2018 | Winner - Chennai Super Kings

• Thread starter Thread starter Justlita22
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4,928
  • Views Views: Views 505,587
Ya bro i agree with you, but what people will do when they get Thirsty :sleep: and Chennai is also a hottest city and that too this is summer time so compulsory they need water bottles

There will be water pouch i think, or people have to go to designated drinking area of stadium. I am sure no one will be thirsty as there will be adequate alternative arrangement

The latest news from the CSK camp is that Faf is fully fit and ready to roar!!! And also the Lions are back to their Den after 1095 days!!! Its whistle podu time :cheers::cheers::cheers:
2432845.jpg

I dont think common men have time to protest untill some stupid politicians influence them..
I wonder how educated people get brain washed by the stupid politicians..
Its all mind game bro.
If things are presented before u in different way you are bound to believe them.
Educated doesn't always means intelligent:ok:

Seems like Dinesh Karthik is rebranding himself with DK which seems to be suceeding with each passing day with his on field performances to back it. Surely this is the best phase of his carrier and IPL captaincy for KKR is a testimony to it. Never been a keen follower of him. But its really heartening to see a player finally earning respect after a long time. It just highlights his never give up attitude.

I also Want KKR to Win today, so that It Upsets Many Pundits Predictions before IPL, The Underdogs.

Never felt or wanted to witness the on field action inside the stadium simply because of the huge crowd gathering and all those noise around but today the emotion of the people of Chennai seeing the comeback of our hero and CSK after a long wait is wanting me to be part of this crowd for the first time ever. I could feel the joy of the people even by watching the match on TV at the very comfort of my home.

Back
Top Bottom