IPL 2018 | Winner - Chennai Super Kings

• Thread starter Thread starter Justlita22
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4,928
  • Views Views: Views 505,587
Yayyyy Harbajan does what Ashwin had been doing all these years for CSK and Dhoni. Open the bowling. Get the smashing left handed batsmen out. Phew I was worried with the couple of clean hits from Narine. Any quality off spinner is a must for any side to tackle the big hitting left handed batsmen. Ashwin against Gayle is a great example of this fact!

I really feel Kedar Jadhav will be missed not only for his batting but for his effective unorthodox bowling. I was eagerly waiting to watch how Dhoni uses him as a bowler as the season goes deep. But pity unfortunate for him to miss the whole IPL due to injury. Some players no matter how talented they are, somehow they miss out to make it big.

Seems like the Chennai pitch is already starting to assit the spinners. Both Bhaji and Jaddu started brilliantly and now its Tahir to continue. I'm sure Raina will play a key role too if needed :)

You never know when Uthappa is going to play an odd good knock which he is so capable of doing it regularly but somehow his inconsitency cost him alot. But feel like tonight he is in good flow. Hope CSK gets him quickly. The score is already 73/2 in 7 overs with Bravo yet to bowl. Anyways lets see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom