IPL 2018 | Winner - Chennai Super Kings

• Thread starter Thread starter Justlita22
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4,928
  • Views Views: Views 505,587
Hope both team players will be safe till end of the match :sad::verysad:
If they are not then it will be a shame for TN people

Chepauk has one of the well behaved crowd in the country.

This is partly due to the general consensus among public that players are not to be harmed or mistreated in anyway and the respect for game always take a priority over the result.

Sad to see this comment from you bro!

Nothing will happen, we are not that bad. We take blows from others but we never try to hit back hard or even try

Last time few people in Guwahati throw stone at Aus team bus and break windscreen after Aus win against India, fortunately no players were hurt. Is that mean all Assam people are bad ? I stayed in Assam for many years and they are nice people. It's just few rascal/anti social elements who did that and their behaviour paint a bad image to whole Assam. Not everyone is equal that's what i am saying bro.

Remember cuttack match or the match in Kolkata 1996, People have a habit of throwing water bottle to ground so they will never allow that.
Ya bro i agree with you, but what people will do when they get Thirsty :sleep: and Chennai is also a hottest city and that too this is summer time so compulsory they need water bottles

Back
Top Bottom