IPL 2018 | Winner - Chennai Super Kings

• Thread starter Thread starter Justlita22
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4,928
  • Views Views: Views 505,601
This is the most horrible commentary I've ever seen in a cricket match. It's totally non existent.

Top 10 Fastest 50

FJ9c5zu.jpg

Brilliant start to IPL than what we expected right from the coverage of Star to the on field action. The BEST vs BEST ad campaign came out victorious. As anything could happen when best of the best teams fighting against each other. No one could predit the winner. Could we?? Atleast for the opening match of this season. And Bravoooo was spectacular to say the least. Kedar did a Dhoni at the end. Waiting patiently trying to keep his calm by taking the match right till the end after Bravo's stupendous knock under immense pressure by winning from the jaws of defeat.

But still a lot of work needs to be done in terms of team selection and batting order for CSK. With Du Plessis already injured and Kedar joining him. Its not going to be easy.

I tried multiple times to share my happiness after the match got over but somehow couldnt get my posts published.
They are just showing the feed produced by BCCI as Sony does. I think BCCI not allowing it.star should remove mayanti langer

star not only sharing english feed just now saw highlights of yesterday match in kannada on dd chandana

Back
Top Bottom