IPL 2018 | Winner - Chennai Super Kings

• Thread starter Thread starter Justlita22
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4,928
  • Views Views: Views 505,603
@Shubh & @Sagar bros can u explain how to play fantasy league ?? Is that possible to start the game after match start ??

Thanks
It's very simple bro. You have to create your playing XI (You will get 76 odd changes chance in full season) & you can also create your Playing XI per day called daily challenge (there is no chance to change players).

You can create daily challenge only before match start.

Star sports taking worst decisions on broadcasting IPL.
IN regional languages they are not giving HD feed. For example star sports Tamil, maa movies for Telugu . what they are thinking , these people not eligible for view HD channel. Why separate HD channels for Hindi and English.
I think its enough to add regional language feeds for star sports 1 HD. Earlier it was implemented for some cricket tournament s. Why not now.
I think its use less to giving SD feeds in regional languages.

Hotstar Also Now Shows Matches In 720p...

I Think They Heard Our Words...Congrats Star For This Quick Change In The Next Match Itself..

Select Using Screen Splits Between DugOut And Stadium In Between The Overs...
Yesterday i already watched ipl in 720p via chromecast

Star sports taking worst decisions on broadcasting IPL.
IN regional languages they are not giving HD feed. For example star sports Tamil, maa movies for Telugu . what they are thinking , these people not eligible for view HD channel. Why separate HD channels for Hindi and English.
I think its enough to add regional language feeds for star sports 1 HD. Earlier it was implemented for some cricket tournament s. Why not now.
I think its use less to giving SD feeds in regional languages.
Right saud. Jalsha movies sd telrcast also bengali feed instd of jalsha movies hd
I watched bengali feed via hotstad..

Yesterday I tweeted to star sports on low audio issue in SS SELECT. They asked for my contact details via DM and in half an hour a representative called me and took the complaint promptly. He assured issue will be resolved at the earliest. Today audio is good. Its good to know they hear what we say. Much appreciated

Back
Top Bottom