IPL 2018 | Winner - Chennai Super Kings

• Thread starter Thread starter Justlita22
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4,928
  • Views Views: Views 505,603
Star sports taking worst decisions on broadcasting IPL.
IN regional languages they are not giving HD feed. For example star sports Tamil, maa movies for Telugu . what they are thinking , these people not eligible for view HD channel. Why separate HD channels for Hindi and English.
I think its enough to add regional language feeds for star sports 1 HD. Earlier it was implemented for some cricket tournament s. Why not now.
I think its use less to giving SD feeds in regional languages.
Come on. Star sports doing everything they can. We should try to accept some good things rather than nagging. Audio feed that you asking will be only for commentary. In SS tamil they are doing everything in tamil including cricket live. Thats big thing compared to just audio feed for commentary. Eventually they would bring HD feed. To bring HD feed they would need more viewers.

Jagadeesh / Splashers....I Have Requested...Please Accept Mine..!!
Request sent Bro :)
Request sent bro(y)
Accepted bros

@Shubh & @Sagar bros can u explain how to play fantasy league ?? Is that possible to start the game after match start ??

Thanks
Yes bro you can create your team anytime but all changes done after commencement of match will not be undertaken for that particular match.

Check the FAQ all help are given like how to play, how points are awared, how to join fan league etc
IPL Fantasy League

Back
Top Bottom