IPL 2018 | Winner - Chennai Super Kings

• Thread starter Thread starter Justlita22
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4,928
  • Views Views: Views 505,672
People watching 7pm matches are relieved now instead of 8pm from Stadium for reaching home early which includes me

IPL Chairman says This Decision is taken considering People watching matches from Stadium who are to reach home midnight
"The broadcaster has requested for change in timings. By and large the GC has accepted it. It gets too late in the night if the game starts at 8pm," said IPL Chairman Rajeev Shukla after the GC meeting here.

Haha lame excuses

Here issue is not 2nd match timing but issue is 1st match time change

I accept the midnight issue but

what is the need of change in 1st match timing from 4pm to 5:30pm ??

How it's related to midnit return ??

Childish excuses

Last edited:
Haha lame excuses

Childish excuses
They are bound to protect the broadcaster decision after all they have given them a huge money

It
Haha lame excuses

Childish excuses
It is too hot to watch games at 4pm in Summer sply at Wankhede nearly used to get dehydrated after watching game 5 30pm will be better no sun Spectators cab watch with breeze around ground

It

It is too hot to watch games at 4pm in Summer sply at Wankhede nearly used to get dehydrated after watching game 5 30pm will be better no sun Spectators cab watch with breeze around ground

True no 2nd thought in that

At the same time Television viewers are so high compare to stadium viewers so they are the real losers atleast ur watching the match unlike us :(:(

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom