IPL 2018 | Winner - Chennai Super Kings

• Thread starter Thread starter Justlita22
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4,928
  • Views Views: Views 505,673
Congrats guys within the start of IPL 11 our thread has crossed 300 posts..:blush::cheers::cheers:
This shows the love of our ddf members (infact all indian) toward ipl and star is experimenting with the already hit pattern:wall:
Sony took 10 years to make ipl brand high by good marketing and star is spoiling it in no time

Last edited:
i think they will get more view because they have shifted to prime time and even if it didnot overlap many will not watch all the match they watch only their favorite team match
Perfect explanation bro. But the only disappointment is the double header matches are scheduled during weekends in the last few years. So its a let down for loyal fans of IPL in itself who would watch both matches during Sundays but yes for people who follow only the matches played by their favourite teams it doesnt matter.

Perfect explanation bro. But the only disappointment is the double header matches are scheduled during weekends in the last few years. So its a let down for loyal fans of IPL in itself who would watch both matches during Sundays but yes for people who follow only the matches played by their favourite teams it doesnt matter.
Yes I watch only KKR matches and some what MI so it's fine with me since I go to watch at Wankhede it almost 2am when I Reach Home now with 7pm start I can reach home by 12.

Back
Top Bottom