IPL 2018 | Winner - Chennai Super Kings

• Thread starter Thread starter Justlita22
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4,928
  • Views Views: Views 505,673
Not a good idea:sleepy:
This is simply Ridiculous!!!

And the another way earning money to push users to subscribe another Channel :wall::damn:
Yes exactly!!
Star is doing this just for money otherwise instead of launching that so called "election se selection" they should have started "election se time selection"(poll for timing)

no pune means ipl becomes boaring this year :( but my best team is still there.. go go go orange army :)

Last edited:
Not a good idea:sleepy:
Must tell it will be a very bad move though i already had आशंका(apprehension) that it will happen because by doing so they can earn double subscription fee.But it should not have happen both timing are a bit awkward (for me especially)they should not experiment especially with 8pm slot
i think old time is good

correct
Yes exactly!!
Star is doing this just for money otherwise instead of launching that so called "election se selection" they should have started "election se time selection"(poll for timing)

And Guess what now

We have to confuse in selection of watching wheather we have to watch the 2nd innings of 1st match or 1st innings of 2nd match

They only going to lose the viewership & i don't know who the genius gave this Idea :wall::dodgy:

Last edited:
And Guess what now

We have to confuse in selection of watching wheather we have to watch the 2nd innings of 1st match or 1st innings of 2nd match

They only going to lose the viewership i don't know who the genius gave this Idea :wall::dodgy:
Yes I wants to enjoy all 60 matches of ipl .
But star is known for giving its viewer shock.This should be the first of many worst decision made by star after taking the right.I must tell till now I was very happy and excited to watch the special superfan feed but now I think sony should have retain it:(

Yes I wants to enjoy all 60 matches of ipl .
But star is known for giving its viewer shock.This should be the first of many worst decision made by star after taking the right.I must tell till now I was very happy and excited to watch the special superfan feed but now I think sony should have retain it:(

And there we have to adjust there so called channel logo

All the Indian Sports broadcaster are doing mess up in telecast & graphics :wall::wall::damn::angry::(

I think one thing can be done that is switching match just like what happen with star sports select experience but star won't let that happpen as their market strategy.
I think star is soon going to launch tv that is why they are doing so so that people has to buy another tv to watch both matches at same time(joking):lol:.But to be serious this might be done so that viewer watch one match on tv and other on hotstar(through premium subscription)

Back
Top Bottom