IPL 2018 | Winner - Chennai Super Kings

• Thread starter Thread starter Justlita22
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4,928
  • Views Views: Views 505,636
IPL..Gabbar to replace cheater Warner as Hyderabad captain

Gabbar aka Shikhar Dhawan is likely to be named captain of Surisers Hyderabad. Sources say that Hyderabad is likley to sack David Warner as captain following the ball tampering controvery. Speculations are rife after a similar decision by Rajasthan Royals . In the aftermath of the recent ball tampering controversy which forced Australia skipper Steve Smith to step down, his IPL franchise Rajasthan Royals on Monday also stripped Smith of the captaincy and named Ajinkya Rahane to lead the side in the upcoming Indian Premier League.

NEWS24ONLINE, Hindi News channel::IPL..Gabbar to replace cheater Warner as Hyderabad captain?

No...Super Singer Will Get Affected...There Is A Chance After KPY Gets Over..But Only For 4.00 PM Match...They Might Telecast CSK Match Only...But I Feel They Wont..

Since Neeya Naana advanced to 12 PM on Sundays Super Singer might telecast followed by Neeya Naana at 1:30 PM.

Now almost daily 11 Hours Serial slots created from morning to night which works out like repeating every serial most probably they won't do that Ad revenue will be heavily affected and 3:30 PM movie stopped & Vijay Super Started telecasting movies on more slots.

These all indicates next 2 Months IPL might be telecasted on Star Vijay HD if they does this move they can aim at Toppling Sun TV.

With ICC CWC already telecasted on Star Vijay HD they might also try for IPL but this time with big ambitions.Just an assumption let's see how it works out.

@Sarkar But bro, Star has bid aggressively which everyone knew it was huge than what was expected but its for the global tv rights along with the digital streaming rights and they could recover the same by all other means too inspite of their huge risk. It was their greedy nature that made them go for the entire complete package. Or else many others would have got the particular rights that they were interested in with Sony, Facebook, Google, Jio had bid for their tv broadcasting rights or digital rights respectively. It was star who wanted to grab everything. So they must be held responsible. Had the rights for each section was shared among each others then it would have not created a desperate situation for star which even made them to start a campaign against airtel which even most of us considered to be a cheap act by star.

Luckily I have got an Airtel wifi connection with 200 GB plan with which I could comfortably watch the whole IPL on hotstar along with my Fire TV Stick. And some have other dth and cable tv network to catch the IPL action. And few others from Airtel/Dish/D2H could even activate the channels on a-la-carte basis. But what mistake did the other common people who were eagerly anticipating IPL eagerly like every other season of the past. For the past 10 years, SPN offered Sony Max to most number of people by providing it in almost all base packs. And that trend would have continued even this year if the rights were shared between these business firms. Opinions might differ and I'm completely fine with that :) This is just my point of view!

For the past 10 years sony paid 10K crore but for the next 5 years their bid was 11K crore. That's more than 100% hike in bid value by sony. I don't understand what makes you think that Sony would provide IPL on Max if they won right ? Last time their ad revenue was 1300 crore, so if we hike that to 1800 crore this year(i.e. stiff 40% hike in advertisement cost compare to Star's hike of 25% this year) still for 5 years their total 9K crore so they are still in loss after 5 years by 2K crore. This clearly proves subscription is the way forward as advertisers cannot fund that much money

Back
Top Bottom