IPL 2018 | Winner - Chennai Super Kings

• Thread starter Thread starter Justlita22
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4,928
  • Views Views: Views 505,636
Every language star channel which would telecast IPL would have been part of the base pack. Earlier Vijay Super was launched for Entertainment plus Sports but after the launch of Star Sports 1 Tamil even that is not available to a normal viewer. But anyways all these factors doesnt make sense with all Star Channels being removed from base pack.

Bro don't say like that, all star users are not ADTV/Dish/D2h users. There are other operator users also and they are getting all chs in base pack

Omg it really seems to be the strategy considering all Star network channels are now about to be removed from basepack and available only as a la carte. Earlier I was so happy when Star bought the rights for IPL. Now I feel Sony would have been better although Star conducts their program in a more classic way. Hope Sony grabs BCCI rights to teach a lesson for Star.

What makes you think sony chs will not be removed from base pack ? 16K crore is not a small amount so if Sony has to get IPL then they had to bid even higher like 17K crore, so if star is asking Rs 65 per ch today then sony would ask Rs 75 per ch :lol:

It's a necessary. You certainly don't want a teacher in your kids school who teaches how to steal/cheat in exam to his students

Exactly what u said above done by that so called teachers teach to is student's in Previous years in that school. For that , school got ban by 2 years from teaching

So as a gud father i won't admit my children in this school

For me if ur a saint then point out other mistakes else hands down u itself corrupt & got penalty then what moral u have to advice others ?? They smart play on smith incident like they are saint

Still I'm saying RR don't have any rights to speak abt smith untill unless the incident happen in IPL under ur cover

But this issue happend in international match & venue so icc and ca are there to talk & give penalty RR not having any role in that.

Still I'm saying removing from captaincy is gud & right decision if u want remove him from RR team but unnecessary words not needed by building stature like RR owners are saint and they only staying in ipl for cricket nothing more like that ridiculous!!!

Smith is present culprit & RR are past culprit that's it

Last edited:
Exactly what u said above done by that so called teachers teach to is student's in Previous years in that school. For that school got ban by 2 years from teaching

So as a gud father i won't admit my children in this school

For me if ur a saint then point out other mistakes else hands down u itself corrupt & got penalty then what moral u have to advice others ?? They smart play on smith incident like they are saint

Still I'm saying RR don't have any rights to speak abt smith untill unless the incident happen in IPL under ur cover

But this issue happend in international match & venue so icc and ca are there to talk & give penalty RR not having any role in that.

Still I'm saying removing from captaincy is gud & right decision if u want remove him from RR team but unnecessary words not needed by building stature like RR owners are saint and they only staying in ipl for cricket nothing more like that ridiculous!!!

Smith is present culprit & RR are past culprit that's it

If someone has to pass out then it has to be this school, there is no other school in India, it's one and only, I mean BCCI. Then where should i admit my kid ?

If someone has to pass out then it has to be this school, there is no other school in India, it's one and only, I mean BCCI. Then where should i admit my kid ?

The issue is not abt admission but the issue the student while done something wrong then appropriate school principal(icc or CA) have rights to speak not by another school principal while the student already had proved their genuinity in that school.

What the below article wrote what exactly I'm coming to say 👇👇

Still I'm saying u have rights to dismiss that student from school as a principal instead of saint speech

Star Vijay rearranging daily soaps to run all through the day starting from 11:30 AM in the morning ending at 10:30 PM with multiple repeats that indicates after 7th April 8 PM slot might be cleared for IPL & weekend shows as of now Neeya Naana (Tamil Talk Show) advanced to 12 PM on Sunday it's advanced by 3 hours I think they might telecast IPL from 4 PM on weekends.

Last edited:
@Sarkar But bro, Star has bid aggressively which everyone knew it was huge than what was expected but its for the global tv rights along with the digital streaming rights and they could recover the same by all other means too inspite of their huge risk. It was their greedy nature that made them go for the entire complete package. Or else many others would have got the particular rights that they were interested in with Sony, Facebook, Google, Jio had bid for their tv broadcasting rights or digital rights respectively. It was star who wanted to grab everything. So they must be held responsible. Had the rights for each section was shared among each others then it would have not created a desperate situation for star which even made them to start a campaign against airtel which even most of us considered to be a cheap act by star.

Luckily I have got an Airtel wifi connection with 200 GB plan with which I could comfortably watch the whole IPL on hotstar along with my Fire TV Stick. And some have other dth and cable tv network to catch the IPL action. And few others from Airtel/Dish/D2H could even activate the channels on a-la-carte basis. But what mistake did the other common people who were eagerly anticipating IPL eagerly like every other season of the past. For the past 10 years, SPN offered Sony Max to most number of people by providing it in almost all base packs. And that trend would have continued even this year if the rights were shared between these business firms. Opinions might differ and I'm completely fine with that :) This is just my point of view!

Back
Top Bottom