IPL 2018 | Winner - Chennai Super Kings

• Thread starter Thread starter Justlita22
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4,928
  • Views Views: Views 505,636
I don't think Smith would like to lose million dollars so no question of opting out as well as he doesn't have any self respect. If he had, then he must have resigned before coming to press conference after the play on 3rd day. Rather he blatantly told reporters that he will be continuing.
Certainly right:rolleyes:
It's a necessary. You certainly don't want a teacher in your kids school who teaches how to steal/cheat in exam to his students
Like to Like example:ok:

Warner is important for SRH...If he to be resigned from captaincy then Manish Pandey or Shikhar Dhawan may captain SRH...

Batting of Warner is too important for SRH...

Sunrisers Hyderabad will wait for CA’s decision on David Warner: VVS Laxman

Amid doubts over David Warner’s participation in the Indian Premier League, Sunrisers Hyderabad mentor VVS Laxman today said the franchise would wait for Cricket Australia’s decision on the player, who finds himself embroiled in a ball tampering controversy. Steve Smith and Warner stood down as captain and vice-captain for rest of Australia’s third Test match against South Africa yesterday for involvement in ball tampering on the third day of the third Test against South Africa in Cape Town.

Sunrisers Hyderabad will wait for CA’s decision on David Warner: VVS Laxman

Less than a month remaining in ipl & we are still guessing on which channel it will be telecasted in which language.it is becoz star is ensuring that by mistake they don't telecast the match on a channel which is available in base pack by default on any dth. & They miss a chance to make more money from viewers.:mad:
Omg it really seems to be the strategy considering all Star network channels are now about to be removed from basepack and available only as a la carte. Earlier I was so happy when Star bought the rights for IPL. Now I feel Sony would have been better although Star conducts their program in a more classic way. Hope Sony grabs BCCI rights to teach a lesson for Star.

Live feeds will be available on SS1 Tamil,Suvarna Plus,Maa movies etc...
Hmm Thats Good...i think for that only MaaGold,Vijay super changed as Movie-channels from GEC.
Every language star channel which would telecast IPL would have been part of the base pack. Earlier Vijay Super was launched for Entertainment plus Sports but after the launch of Star Sports 1 Tamil even that is not available to a normal viewer. But anyways all these factors doesnt make sense with all Star Channels being removed from base pack.

Back
Top Bottom