IPL 2018 | Winner - Chennai Super Kings

• Thread starter Thread starter Justlita22
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4,928
  • Views Views: Views 505,641
PAYTM Becomes Umpire Partner For IPL For A Period Of 5 Years From 2018 - 2022...It Is To Be Noted That Paytm Is The Current Title Sponsors For The Indian Cricket...

IPL: Paytm signs up as the Official Umpire Partner for five years
yRQc31r.jpg

I think Anthem is not our issue that's STAR issue for loosing attraction

Instead of viewers expecting uninterrupted , crack free , cartoons free live telecast moreover I'm expecting ads in between match not match in-between ads

So I'm expecting the same i don't want to care or having issues on any of the Anthem
Hahaha star fan

I will definitely miss IPL on Sony sply on Set Max Sidhu, Gaurav Kapoor Hilarious Extra innings and Commentary.
For me when we hear name IPL first thing came up on my mind was Sony Max since only tym they stop telecasting Movies.
Yes bro the relation between ipl and sony is forever!
I will really miss gaurav kapur and sidhu.
Though some people don't lile sidhu commentry but i personally liked the energy he brought to game.Infact we are missing him from last year as he has become minister now.And now we have to see the face of mayanti langer:mad:

The Kings are ready to don their new jerseys and write history in the IPL. Kings Xl Punjab are now Red Forever.
FB_IMG_1520969611253.jpg

Last edited:
Sony max broadcasted ipl only in english only for 1st year afterwards until the launch of six they broadcasted ipl on Max with dual audio feed (english & Hindi), though initially dual audio feed was not available in all dth but was on most cable networks.
So, sony broadcasted ipl on Max with hindi feed for 9 yrs out of 10.
Don't post wrong facts. You meant to say, IPL in SA was was with Hindi commentary????
For your info: IPL Hindi comm started from 2013 (6th season).
The links below are not fully conclusive, but you can surely get an idea that Hindi comm NOT started before 2013.
http://www.indiantelevision.com/tel...ming-the-language-of-sports-commentary-140208
How Hindi and Tamil are taking over cricket commentary in India

Last edited:
Don't post wrong facts. You meant to say, IPL in SA was was with Hindi commentary????
For your info: IPL Hindi comm started from 2013 (6th season).
The links below are not fully conclusive, but you can surely get an idea that Hindi comm NOT started before 2013.
Hindi becoming the language of sports commentary
How Hindi and Tamil are taking over cricket commentary in India
Brother I am not gaining anything from this so why do I post wrong information. In ipl 2 I had both TS & analog cable & in cable ipl 2 was provided both in hindi and english by max as it was analog cable the cable provider had to show it on two diff channels (both sony max) one with hindi commentary and other with english commentary ok.(not on TS, & I didn't bothered)
Then in next ipl I came to know that commentator from our area shushil doshi is going to commentate in ipl 3, so I called TS for providing hindi feed on Max but they told me that it was not provided to TS by broadcaster itself. So they can not provide hindi commentory on Max, then I think (as I don't remember year properly) in 2012 TS provided dual audio feed for ipl & then from 2013 onwards sony six was launched & they sapereted hindi feed on Max & english feed on six.
But I don't have any proof of this other than my experiance with this but I can assure that there was dual feed of ipl on max even before the launch of sony six.

Now it's up to you that if you call me lier then that's something that I can not help I just shared my experiance.

@Shantanu Upadhyay bro, thank you for detailed info.
There's no question of disbelief or saying you lier! Really sorry if you felt like one.
I didn't care about Hindi commentary and even for Bengali (my speaking language), though I can read/write/speak Hindi fluently.
So, SS3 don't exist for me. I feel, Hindi commentary is little cheap and not focused on the game. Also 'अच्छा शट पर आउट हो गए' (good shot but caught in the deep) like commentary is way too frequent.
I switch to Hindi commentary only when most irritating LS or Akash Chopra in the English com-box.
So, it's very much possible that I didn't notice the Hindi commentary in IPL.
Once again, sorry if I hurt you.

@Shantanu Upadhyay bro, thank you for detailed info.
There's no question of disbelief or saying you lier! Really sorry if you felt like one.
I didn't care about Hindi commentary and even for Bengali (my speaking language), though I can read/write/speak Hindi fluently.
So, SS3 don't exist for me. I feel, Hindi commentary is little cheap and not focused on the game. Also 'अच्छा शट पर आउट हो गए' (good shot but caught in the deep) like commentary is way too frequent.
I switch to Hindi commentary only when most irritating LS or Akash Chopra in the English com-box.
So, it's very much possible that I didn't notice the Hindi commentary in IPL.
Once again, sorry if I hurt you.

No bro nothing to be sorry about, may be I have over-reacted.
Hindi is very close to my heart as it is my mother tongue. Actually I love & respect all Indian languages but english is nothing more than just another language for me.
Sorry from my side if I said anything inappropriate in comment as I may get grammetically incorrect in english (as it is not my 1st language & will never be).

Back
Top Bottom