3. Star Sports 1 Hindi - Hindi
  4. Star Sports 1 Hindi HD - Hindi
  5. Star Sports 1 Tamil - Tamil
  6. Star Sports 1 Kannada - Kannada
  7. Star Maa Movies - Telugu
  8. Star Jalsha Movies - Bengali
  9. Star Sports Select 1 - Super Fan Feed
  10. Star Sports Select 1 HD - Super Fan Feed
That's the "ten-channel-six-language" distribution for Star's IPL television broadcast.

1. Star Sports 1 - English
  2. Star Sports 1 HD - English
That's the "ten-channel-six-language" distribution for Star's IPL television broadcast.
Are u sure that star is definitely going to launch star sports kannada??? Though it has released the anthem in kannada it is not telecasting in any kannada channel as i obsrved.........Its very confusing in terms of kannada feed.....
And also what is that super fan feed?????
Will it be free for those who have subscribed to Star sports select HD

Ya but that gave sony & ipl a broader reach as max was & is available in base pack in most of the dth.
Star not even broadcasting on ss2 which is available in base pack of TS and one or two other dth's.

They are trying to raise Subscription revenue and don't want to depend on Advertising alone so no broadcast basic tier chs

Are u sure that star is definitely going to launch star sports kannada??? Though it has released the anthem in kannada it is not telecasting in any kannada channel as i obsrved.........Its very confusing in terms of kannada feed.....
And also what is that super fan feed?????
Will it be free for those who have subscribed to Star sports select HD
Pretty sure about what I have posted. Wait and watch!

Yss they had problems while telecasting ind vs sa series. But ipl broadcasting of sony was top class.
Exactly bro! Enjoyed every bit of Sony's IPL broadcast in last 10 years. Someone was saying there broadcast was only good for Hindi viewers! Totally disagree. I never watched/listened Hindi commentary but always enjoy IPL in English. Quite sure, everyone will miss Sony well before the 1st ball bowled in IPL 11.
BTW, SA series was Sony's first big series after acquiring Ten.

Exactly bro! Enjoyed every bit of Sony's IPL broadcast in last 10 years. Someone was saying there broadcast was only good for Hindi viewers! Totally disagree. I never watched/listened Hindi commentary but always enjoy IPL in English. Quite sure, everyone will miss Sony well before the 1st ball bowled in IPL 11.
BTW, SA series was Sony's first big series after acquiring Ten.
I will definitely miss IPL on Sony sply on Set Max Sidhu, Gaurav Kapoor Hilarious Extra innings and Commentary.
For me when we hear name IPL first thing came up on my mind was Sony Max since only tym they stop telecasting Movies.

1. Star Sports 1 - English
  2. Star Sports 1 HD - English
ISL was on Jalsha Movies HD too, think IPL will follow suit.

Back
Top Bottom