IPL 2018 | Winner - Chennai Super Kings

• Thread starter Thread starter Justlita22
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4,928
  • Views Views: Views 505,641
I think Anthem is not our issue that's STAR issue for loosing attraction

Instead of viewers expecting uninterrupted , crack free , cartoons free live telecast moreover I'm expecting ads in between match not match in-between ads

So I'm expecting the same i don't want to care or having issues on any of the Anthem
There is no problem.occured while sony telecasting ipl if you have any proof of ipl interuption in sony then please post here. Don't insult sony by saying lies. And sony scored in making anthems in all 10 years with variety themes.

I never mention sony in my post moreover i never said sony telecasted very bad in last 10 years

Just posted my comment on "Anthem" & Expectation on live telecast in ipl matches :)
Sony is the only broad caster of ipl in india since it started then how you can i don't mentioned sony. U mentioned sony indirectly. Yss they had problems while telecasting ind vs sa series. But ipl broadcasting of sony was top class.

Indeed Sony Had Good Anthems, doesn't mean that what STAR released yesterday is a bad one.
Also Sony just had to do with the anthems, IPL production was provided by IMG.
Now that STAR has both Production and Broadcast, it would definitely do it in its own way, it isn't necessary to follow the precursor..

Indeed Sony Had Good Anthems, doesn't mean that what STAR released yesterday is a bad one.
Also Sony just had to do with the anthems, IPL production was provided by IMG.
Now that STAR has both Production and Broadcast, it would definitely do it in its own way, it isn't necessary to follow the precursor..

IPL audio visual production is with Star

I think Anthem is not our issue that's STAR issue for loosing attraction

Instead of viewers expecting uninterrupted , crack free , cartoons free live telecast moreover I'm expecting ads in between match not match in-between ads

So I'm expecting the same i don't want to care or having issues on any of the Anthem

With star you will gets ads in between match in L Shape

Star should broadcast ipl also on star gold sd/hd in Hindi along with ss1 Hindi for broader reach. As sony did on Max for 10 years.

Back
Top Bottom