IPL 2014 Player Auctions

• Thread starter Thread starter Basil
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 102
  • Views Views: Views 7,578
Re: RE: IPL 2014 Player Auctions

piinku1 said:
decock for bursting indian pacers in sa.:lol
Saha is a prefered keeper after karthik,Dhoni.

Delhi already bought dinesh karthik as a wicket kepper batsmen ....de k
cock isnt agr8 batsmen to play him as a only a batsmen and also a overseas player so he wont get any chance ahead of kp dumminy n many more bowlers to come special they r eying on correy anderson..

Its t20 not tests ...Saha cant hits quick rns it would be better they hav gone with unsold player naman ojha who hav done gr8 for rr in previous editions...i actually hav pro with the money spent on saha he is not worth it...

OxkLxMG.jpg

IB6rAPh.jpg

7gWdqXg.jpg

Srajal Ag said:
Delhi already bought dinesh karthik as a wicket kepper batsmen ....de k
cock isnt agr8 batsmen to play him as a only a batsmen and also a overseas player so he wont get any chance ahead of kp dumminy n many more bowlers to come special they r eying on correy anderson..

Its t20 not tests ...Saha cant hits quick rns it would be better they hav gone with unsold player naman ojha who hav done gr8 for rr in previous editions...i actually hav pro with the money spent on saha he is not worth it...

cock has scored 3 centuries against india,he is just 21/22,That's why he is picked.
And about money spent we have nothing to do with it.
For me these player are overpriced-yuvraj,piyush,dinesh karthik,b kumar,amit mishra,murali vijay

Re: RE: IPL 2014 Player Auctions

piinku1 said:
cock has scored 3 centuries against india,he is just 21/22,That's why he is picked.
And about money spent we have nothing to do with it.
For me these player are overpriced-yuvraj,piyush,dinesh karthik,b kumar,amit mishra,murali vijay

Indians player r bet high due to restriction of 4 overseas in playing xi...

Dilshan n mahela r not a shock for me bcoz they wont be availble for many matches due sri tour of eng....but verrrry shock for david hussey

Srajal Ag said:
Dilshan n mahela r not a shock for me bcoz they wont be availble for many matches due sri tour of eng....but verrrry shock for david hussey

But Dilshan and Jayawardene is experienced and good T20 players.This 2 players also scored a century in T20 game.:no

Srajal Ag said:

Dilshan takes retirement from Test Cricket so may be he will available through IPL

Anirudha Das said:
Dilshan takes retirement from Test Cricket so may be he will available through IPL

Dilshan will not play this yrs IPL becoz he is unsold this time.:lol

I cant understand delhi strategy they had max purse b4 auction n they havent choosed wisely ...they hav gone for ind players which is xcellent but u need atleast 6 Good overseas and till now they hav only 4 out of which kp is good but the value at which they hav bought jp de cock n couternile is not justified ...they should hav bought correy or maxwell

Back
Top Bottom