IPL 2014 Player Auctions

• Thread starter Thread starter Basil
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 102
  • Views Views: Views 7,578
I think that MI have a decent Squad !!! There Auction plans went wrong when they needed to use RTM for Ojha, instead of Maxwell...Though Anderson is decent replacement for Maxwell but he is still untested at Indian Condition and importantly against decent spinners in turning conditions, that is were the Maxwell had the edge, but Anderson remains a better Bowling option if the matches are played in SAF..... My XI would be: 1. Tare (WK), 2. Hussey, 3. Rohit, 4. Rayudu, 5. Pollard, 6. Anderson, 7. Saxena, 8. Bhajji, 9. Zak, 10. Malinga & 11. Ojha. I would have picked McClenaghan inplace of Santoki, as he had really bowled well to good Indian Batting Line-up in NZL on good Wickets. He could have done the same what Johnson did for them last year. They can use Saxena up the order in case they loose early Wicket (before 10 Overs) ahead of Pollard and Anderson. Based on Pitch Conditions Ojha and Burman can be rotated. On Batting wickets of Mohali, Banglore, Punjab play Wankhede replacing Saxena...

Back
Top Bottom