Discussion IPL 17 (2024) | Winner - Kolkata Knight Riders

• Thread starter Thread starter Shubh_1733
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4,438
  • Views Views: Views 197,230

Which team will lift the IPL 2024 trophy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
AGlDYc3.png

Krunal Pandya for GT in exchange of Rahul Tewatia & Shivam Mavi for LSG
Haven't heard of this one. And most probably not happening either. Krunal was successful as a captain for LSG after KL injury. No way he'll be let gone. Plus LSG already have finishers, they don't need a Tewatia.

One that I'm hearing - and I'm not sure how accurate this is - is between RCB and KKR of a trade of a foreign player.
(Also not sure which direction this trade is but if I were to take a guess, it would be RCB trading away either Finn Allen or David Willey to KKR)

Any update about Umran malik? Last time in IPL 2023, He didn't get chances in many matches. Maybe SRH will release him.

Haven't heard of this one. And most probably not happening either. Krunal was successful as a captain for LSG after KL injury. No way he'll be let gone. Plus LSG already have finishers, they don't need a Tewatia.

One that I'm hearing - and I'm not sure how accurate this is - is between RCB and KKR of a trade of a foreign player.
(Also not sure which direction this trade is but if I were to take a guess, it would be RCB trading away either Finn Allen or David Willey to KKR)
Both this players are not required for KKR.

KKR needs either of De Kock / Bairstow as they are lacking in good wkt keeper from trade but don't think LSG or Punjab will let them go.

Back
Top Bottom