Discussion IPL 17 (2024) | Winner - Kolkata Knight Riders

• Thread starter Thread starter Shubh_1733
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4,438
  • Views Views: Views 197,228

Which team will lift the IPL 2024 trophy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He is still not out of the loss for Final. He would have retired easily after this. But this mess happened. Everybody would not have put status like that if there was not an issue and that too just after announcement.
Did Rohit personally call you and tell all this nonsense 😂

It's a just normal thing a team looking for a future captain and wants a change in leadership. I know Indians love masala stop making it more than what it is. You think they're stupid not to consult Rohit before making such a drastic change. They would've never done it if Rohit wasn't happy about this.

He is still not out of the loss for Final. He would have retired easily after this. But this mess happened. Everybody would not have put status like that if there was not an issue and that too just after announcement.

I don't care what Akash or Mahela says. Hardik wanted captaincy and that's why he left when he was denied that. But this time Rohit was kept in dark(By MI management) as next year it's mega auctions. So everything will be dissolved. So let's see.
Even I was against Hardik as captian but now most of the guys are taking this thing way too far. Many other fan groups are also trying to show all is not well with MI & TBH, I don't think now that Rohit didn't knew about this change.

Mega auction isn't confirmed either!

Auction Hall

9wJFpVO.jpg

rFh8XPW.jpg
It looked more like nba arena
What if ganguly and ponting present instead of bald guy

Even I was against Hardik as captian but now most of the guys are taking this thing way too far. Many other fan groups are also trying to show all is not well with MI & TBH, I don't think now that Rohit didn't knew about this change.

Mega auction isn't confirmed either!
It didn't matter to me either. But the way MI have handled things, it's pretty sad to see. Rohit didn't deserve this, everyone know this, that's why SKY and Bumrah kept those stories. I am big Rohit fan since his early days. Was disappointed so much for his not inclusion in ODI WC 11, that I didn't watch few matches. But then came CT 13 and boom, everything fell in place for him. I hope MI rock bottoms this season to make whole new changes next season.

Did Rohit personally call you and tell all this nonsense 😂

It's a just normal thing a team looking for a future captain and wants a change in leadership. I know Indians love masala stop making it more than what it is. You think they're stupid not to consult Rohit before making such a drastic change. They would've never done it if Rohit wasn't happy about this.
You won't understand it. Leave it.

It's a just normal thing a team looking for a future captain and wants a change in leadership.

I agree on this part completely, but management should have communicated with Rohit and he would have agreed on it as well. But it didn't happen that way. And if he would have known this, he would have gone with Kohli, Ashwin to South Africa. He is certainly upset with this kind of proceedings. He was right, one bad game can change perspective towards him. MI just used that thing and changed captain. He hasn't performed with bat as well as WC final loss resulted into this chaos. There is much more to this, but I don't want to argue on things because you just don't consider other perspective than yours. So I leave it here. I just wish Rohit goes somewhere else next season and helps win that franchise. I wish DC or Bangalore.

Last edited:
You won't understand it. Leave it.

It's a just normal thing a team looking for a future captain and wants a change in leadership.

I agree on this part completely, but management should have communicated with Rohit and he would have agreed on it as well. But it didn't happen that way. And if he would have known this, he would have gone with Kohli, Ashwin to South Africa. He is certainly upset with this kind of proceedings. He was right, one bad game can change perspective towards him. MI just used that thing and changed captain. He hasn't performed with bat as well as WC final loss resulted into this chaos. There is much more to this, but I don't want to argue on things because you just don't consider other perspective than yours. So I leave it here. I just wish Rohit goes somewhere else next season and helps win that franchise. I wish DC or Bangalore.
Dude says don't speculate to others and writes an entire paragraph full of made up stuff and speculation 🙏

Back
Top Bottom