Discussion IPL 17 (2024) | Winner - Kolkata Knight Riders

• Thread starter Thread starter Shubh_1733
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4,438
  • Views Views: Views 197,230

Which team will lift the IPL 2024 trophy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would have loved Padikal to play for RCB and open with Faf & Kohli to play at 1 down.

Sadly not possible 😔

Qc7BusJ.jpg
pKNLeji.png

0xmgeL4.jpg

Last edited:
Ravindra and Daryl are batsman, not bowlers. It leaves team in imbalance. Nobody in top six can bowl. Riyan Parag can but it will go for belters on flat Jaipur pitch.

Hardie is newbie. Not even selected for Aussie T20 squad. Coetzee is fine, but again you want proper all rounder. Coetzee won't get chance like Rabada for sure. Sanga will give chance to Zampa l, but not Coetzee. Neesham and Willey are finished. Willey hardly swings the ball these days. Post 2019 WC, they both have became liability to their national sides. Mulder and Azmatullah is fine choice. Let's see.
Ravindra/Hardle/Coetzee/Daryl Mitchell/ Jimmy Neesham/ David Willey/Mulder/ Azmatulah

I would have loved Padikal to play for RCB and open with Faf & Kohli to play at 1 down.

Sadly not possible 😔
RCB needs to find everyone in their team. They don't have players beyond Kohli, Maxwell, Faf. Siraj will leak the runs. Topley and Hasaranga is injured. Parnell didn't played for Proteas. DK is past his prime. Rawat is good for nothing. No Indian spinner as well. I don't consider Shahbaz Ahmed as spinner.

So, RR bought Avesh at 7.75cr and LSG bought DDP at 10cr
Now RR need a middle order batter and I think they will go for DZ Mitchell, If Harry brook not released. And if a good fast bowler is sold in the auction, it will be icing on the cake.

Back
Top Bottom