Discussion IPL 17 (2024) | Winner - Kolkata Knight Riders

• Thread starter Thread starter Shubh_1733
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4,438
  • Views Views: Views 197,238

Which team will lift the IPL 2024 trophy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Many people express joy at Siddhu ji's commentary, but I find it unbearable due to his illogical and bad jokes. I prefer switching to Sony Six over Sony Max to avoid it. When Star Sports and later Jio took over, I was relieved Siddhu ji wasn't there. However, Akash Chopra's commentary proved equally frustrating. Ultimately, I prefer the global English commentary over both Siddhu ji and Akash Chopra.

Self employed for now. Since last two months I worked from 9 am until 9:30 pm. On Sunday's too. Normally also work was from 9 am until 7 pm. Since the event started early. They arrived early too. Since Bangalore is doing WFH because of water crisis. They are basically moonlighting as fanboys and fangirls. 😂
any inside story on why they went for Blue on the jerseys?

Many people express joy at Siddhu ji's commentary, but I find it unbearable due to his illogical and bad jokes. I prefer switching to Sony Six over Sony Max to avoid it. When Star Sports and later Jio took over, I was relieved Siddhu ji wasn't there. However, Akash Chopra's commentary proved equally frustrating. Ultimately, I prefer the global English commentary over both Siddhu ji and Akash Chopra.
There is no one as Entertaining as Sidhu Paaji in Hindi Commentary box along with Vivek Razdan.

Its like old days back where Sony Max was so pleasing with Sidhu, Gaurav & Sameer :hrt::kiss2::clap2:

Back
Top Bottom