Which team will win IPL 2023?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My innocent heart wants to know which league is 1st according to dada
If ipl is 2nd

uHFFstT.jpg
NFL.
He's talking about "Sports League" not just cricket leagues

Venkatesh Iyer will have Good IPL this time and don't underestimate Jagdeshan he has lot potential but never got chances in CSK, he can lit this IPL for KKR by giving solid opening Pship for KKR.
About Jagdeeshan, it's his first season. Impeccable record in list A record. But IPL is different ball game altogether. Especially in last six-eight overs.

Venkatesh Iyer failed in IPL as well as international cricket just like Shivam Dube.

About Jagdeeshan, it's his first season. Impeccable record in list A record. But IPL is different ball game altogether. Especially in last six-eight overs.

Venkatesh Iyer failed in IPL as well as international cricket just like Shivam Dube.
1 bad season u cannot judge a player and for India Venkatesh Iyer has good record in T20s.

Narayanan Jagdeshan if given proper chance will shine specially under Chandu Sir Coaching he knows how to get best among player's.

Shreyas Iyer, Venkatesh Iyer, Vaibhav Arora, Rinkoo all have played under him in past

Waiting to see 4k production of BCCI..
This will give clear picture even in HD channels..
I think they had tested 4k production in some matches at last ipl without any annoucements..It was visible in one match between mumbai vs delhi. If my memory was correct it was the second match of the tournament..

Waiting to see 4k production of BCCI..
This will give clear picture even in HD channels..
I think they had tested 4k production in some matches at last ipl without any annoucements..It was visible in one match between mumbai vs delhi. If my memory was correct it was the second match of the tournament..
Dont think 4k will change the quality of hd channels one bit

Jasprit Bumrah's injury appears to be more serious than it initially appeared and he could be out for a longer period than expected. As it stands now, the India spearhead is seriously doubtful for IPL 2023, set to commence in just about a month's time and run in April and May.

Sources in BCCI and the IPL circles have indicated that Bumrah has not been feeling comfortable and he is staring at a potentially long hiatus.

Source

Last edited:
Jasprit Bumrah's injury appears to be more serious than it initially appeared and he could be out for a longer period than expected. As it stands now, the India spearhead is seriously doubtful for IPL 2023, set to commence in just about a month's time and run in April and May.

Sources in BCCI and the IPL circles have indicated that Bumrah has not been feeling comfortable and he is staring at a potentially long hiatus.

Source
So he maybe miss wtc as well

Back
Top Bottom