Which team will win IPL 2023?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mere pati ka team ( my husband's team )

7CWQdmZ.jpg

One player

2 expression

MF5fu9l.jpg

Jason Behrendorff was the best bowler for MI last night and he was traded from RCB this season.

Many are saying that chasing 200+ is easy with the introduction of impact player but MI is literally chasing everything with just few wicket losses and is not even having to use the impact player. This shows their tremendous batting strength. The way chase was going on, even 250 could have been chased down last night. In bowling, Akash Madhwal is also playing a lot better than the others.

when you have Ambani behind, no one dare to underestimate Mumbai. who knows in future IPL will be called Indian Premier League Powered By Reliance Jio.
Ambani fixing and Srini's CSK and Shipla's RR banned. Wah !!! Kya logic hai.

As a outsider, I can see almost 70 to 80% matches scripted just like wwe especially the lsg match where they needed 30 from 33 balls and somehow lsg lost and the srh match against rr.Even if the team got 130runs,it is going last over and how on earth it is possible??I think in the timeouts,they will tell the players to take the match to the last over so that the views will increase.
Also the SRH v KKR match 38 of 30 and SRH still managed to lose with 2 set batsman

In death overs 16 - 20 MI conceding 100+ runs.
Yesterday MI conceding only 50+ runs.

Means bowling department improving :blush2:

Back
Top Bottom