For Virat kohli moment event 1cr people watching inspite of rain

nlBOPyt.jpg

wdhFmYX.jpg

Yesterday match was all about

When rcb bowling

MCBvj2d.jpg

When rcb batting

Bzkv9Ol.jpg
King Kohli great player no doubt, attitude and aggression needed but not like As senior player kohli showing shoe to other players not nice gesture. After that again abusing argument continues with Gambhir, Amit Mishra and Kyle Mayers too.
MCMVI65.jpg

Dear Kohli, No Doubts You're A Great Batsman

But Definitely Not A Good Cricketer!
Look Vadi. Gambhir started this disrespectful shhhh. It was unnecessary to sshhh the crowd when you had already won the match. Now that someone does that to you. You don't like it. This is the typical mentality of always cracking jokes on others while crying foul when someone cracks one at you. This lead to avoid shaking hands with Kohli at first place.

If you had seen the whole thing that nobody Naveen pull Kohli's hand. If I was in Kohli's place. I wouldn't even care about the consequences. I would've given him a tight slap. You nobody come and play in our league and disrespect our icon.

Look despite not being able to stand Ganguly. I called out Kohli for showing unnecessary agression again Ganguly. This time it's not Kohli who is wrong.

whatever BCCI officials silent in ground like WWE officials, because IPL loose viewership IPL mid season every year because boring matches finally IPL got much needed attention yesterday and new rivalry RCB v LSG.
This didn't lasted for minutes. You don't need to police your players when they are capable of handling things themselves. Everyone had intervened themselves.

Look Vadi. Gambhir started this disrespectful shhhh. It was unnecessary to sshhh the crowd when you had already won the match. Now that someone does that to you. You don't like it. This is the typical mentality of always cracking jokes on others while crying foul when someone cracks one at you. This lead to avoid shaking hands with Kohli at first place.

If you had seen the whole thing that nobody Naveen pull Kohli's hand. If I was in Kohli's place. I wouldn't even care about the consequences. I would've given him a tight slap. You nobody come and play in our league and disrespect our icon.

Look despite not being able to stand Ganguly. I called out Kohli for showing unnecessary agression again Ganguly. This time it's not Kohli who is wrong.

When Somebody Doing S###, We Shouldn't Repeat The Same Bro!

We All Know, Gambhir Is Real Big S###

See Yuvaraj Singh, How He Handled These Kind Of Situations In International Cricket As Well As Some Rifts With MSD

For Kohli Standard, Definitely He Shouldn't Do That,,

Particularly Showing Shoe Or Shoe Dust To A Player

Back
Top Bottom