Discussion IPL 16 (2023) | Winner | Chennai Super Kings

• Thread starter Thread starter iSK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 7,034
  • Views Views: Views 337,121

Which team will win IPL 2023?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Your MI filter specs failed to see GT team clearly.
GT is a near perfect team, almost all bases covere
Top order is weak in my opinion. Gill, Saha, Sai Sudarshan, Pandya, Vijay are pretty slow batters. But this is compensated by good bowling. Noor Ahmed and Mohit Sharma are good additions this year.

Joseph, Shami, Rasheed, Pandya upfront already pretty good.

Top order is weak in my opinion. Gill, Saha, Sai Sudarshan, Pandya, Vijay are pretty slow batters. But this is compensated by good bowling. Noor Ahmed and Mohit Sharma are good additions this year.

That's y I have used the word 'almost'

Litton Das IPL 2023 Journey Ends here

MDKr2cY.jpg

Team having slow batters with powerful bowling line up is thousand times better than team having power hitters with weak bowling line up..

That's why GT is on top..and team like RCB KKR MI sitting below GT on points table ..

Jaiswal getting praise for his batting while opening the batting
Meanwhile Padikkal who used to open before joining RR
kL1UZ65.jpg

Team having slow batters with powerful bowling line up is thousand times better than team having power hitters with weak bowling line up..

That's why GT is on top..and team like RCB KKR MI sitting below GT on points table ..
KKR and MI doesn't have power hitters. Everyone is newbie. Mi top order is not clicking. KKR top order is changed every now and then. And if you call Jagdeeshan power hitter, I don't know what to call you. Iyer is injured. Venky is hit and miss player. Nitish Rana is clueless about everything as he has dropped Shardul Thakur. Narine and Russel are past their prime. Coaching Ranji team and IPL team is far different thing. Same goes with Bharat Arun.

KKR and MI doesn't have power hitters. Everyone is newbie. Mi top order is not clicking. KKR top order is changed every now and then. And if you call Jagdeeshan power hitter, I don't know what to call you. Iyer is injured. Venky is hit and miss player. Nitish Rana is clueless about everything as he has dropped Shardul Thakur. Narine and Russel are past their prime. Coaching Ranji team and IPL team is far different thing. Same goes with Bharat Arun.
Okay so what abt RCB ..is Faf and Glenn slow batters...? n MI also have Strong power hitters it doesn't matter if they are experienced or newbie... here point is abt power hitter not abt they are experienced or newbie...
So accept or not.. truth is KKR MI RCB does have much better hard hitters den GT..

And in short what I wanted to say is..
Even if you have power hitters or big branded or Star players You can't win the match..if you don't have strong bowling line up...
Having power hitters or Star players may win you some matches ..but having power full bowling line up with sensible batters will only win you the trophy..

Back
Top Bottom