Discussion IPL 16 (2023) | Winner | Chennai Super Kings

• Thread starter Thread starter iSK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 7,034
  • Views Views: Views 337,098

Which team will win IPL 2023?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mark Howard in the IPL commentary box is a step in the right direction. Need more Fox commentators in IPL like Gilchrist and Isa. Don't understand why they let go of Isa Guha. She has not been part of IPL since 2019
Why have Isa Guha? When you got Anjum Chopra talking about Anushka's dress. That's some next level commentary for you. Next I want her is to do movie reviews inbetween commentary. Also permanently send both Sanjay Manjrekar and Rohan Gavaskar to Hindi commentary. There is a reason Jio decided to go for either one of them. These two makes Aakash Chopra and even Mithali Raj tolerable. 🤭

Last edited:
Why have Isa Guha? When you got Anjum Chopra talking about Anushka's dress. That's some next level commentary for you. Next I want her is to do movie reviews inbetween commentary. Also permanently send both Sanjay Manjrekar and Rohan Gavaskar to Hindi commentary. There is a reason Jio didn't decided to go for either one of them. These two makes Aakash Chopra and even Mithali Raj tolerable. 🤭
Anjum Chopra is terrible. I genuinely believe she's included just to represent an Indian female in the panel. But this maybe an unpopular opinion but I like Sanjay manjrekar's commentary. He's not timid like Harsha and never shies away from giving his opinions.

Anjum Chopra is terrible. I genuinely believe she's included just to represent an Indian female in the panel. But this maybe an unpopular opinion but I like Sanjay manjrekar's commentary. He's not timid like Harsha and never shies away from giving his opinions.
Opionated commentary are the worst.

Mark Howard in the IPL commentary box is a step in the right direction. Need more Fox commentators in IPL like Gilchrist and Isa. Don't understand why they let go of Isa Guha. She has not been part of IPL since 2019
Isa has sleepy voice Like most of the women commentators

Back
Top Bottom