Discussion IPL 16 (2023) | Winner | Chennai Super Kings

• Thread starter Thread starter iSK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 7,034
  • Views Views: Views 337,005

Which team will win IPL 2023?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Watching highlights today. I am just wondering whether KKR would've won if Rinku Singh was sent before Russel. Anyhow I expect Rinku Singh to be consistent this season leading him to Indian Squad.
What about Tewatia? You are saying in place of Deepak Hooda?

I also want sh#tty Kishan to be out of Indian team for sure and want Samson in place of him and Gaikwad as well in the team.

Gaikwad
Gill
Tripathi
Samson
Pandya
Tewatia/Rinkoo
Axar/Sunder/Jadeja
Shardul
Shami/Deshpande/Bumrah
Arshadeep Singh
Ravi Bishnoi

Last edited:

I also want sh#tty Kishan to be out of Indian team for sure and want Samson in place of him and Gaikwad as well in the team.

Gaikwad
Gill
Tripathi
Samson
Pandya
Tewatia/Rinkoo
Axar/Sunder/Jadeja
Shardul
Shami/Deshpande/Bumrah
Arshadeep Singh
Ravi Bishnoi
I "don't" want Tewatia on squad. I only want Lord Rinku Singhu. Best cricketer ever.

Gaikwad
Gill
Tripathi
Samson
Pandya
Tewatia/Rinkoo
Axar/Sunder/Jadeja
Shardul
Shami/Deshpande/Bumrah
Arshadeep Singh
Ravi Bishnoi
Thank god you posted some playing XI. I was just thinking how I have not seen any XI from u since few days. :wink2:

No chance. They won't qualify with this lineup. And anyways they've never qualified more than 3 seasons in a row, not expecting that to change...
This year KKR and CSK has way better chances than RCB. Expecting both to reach finals this year.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom