Discussion IPL 16 (2023) | Winner | Chennai Super Kings

• Thread starter Thread starter iSK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 7,034
  • Views Views: Views 336,995

Which team will win IPL 2023?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
First of all it was harshal not siraj. Secondly I'm talking about the Mankad attempt not the run out after. The comment I replied to was making it sound like Harshal did the wrong thing by attempting a mankad
Harshal didnt make wrong at first place but after he misses the chance in first attempt , he threw the ball from middle of crease which is no brainer at all which is against the rule the law

This is what the law (38.3.1.2 ) states - "Even if the non-striker had left his/her ground before the instant at which the bowler would normally have been expected to release the ball, once the bowler has reached that point it is no longer possible for the bowler to run out the non-striker under this Law."

That is what I was saying. He was tried mankand out but he was through his action .
Harshal was through his bowling action so that run-out won't count
But that's not what you said originally though. You said he tried to mankad so he's wasn't being a gentleman

Harshal tried to be Ashwin but failed miserably😂and it costed them the match
FtXybxbakAE8w-6
FtXyguXXoBEo5k2
even if Harshal mankaded Bishnoi, Faf would've cancelled the appeal, I believe.

If only Harshal Patel flicked at the non-striker's stumps with a bit more precision or DK didn't fumble the last ball, this game could have had a different conclusion

Back
Top Bottom