Discussion IPL 16 (2023) | Winner | Chennai Super Kings

• Thread starter Thread starter iSK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 7,034
  • Views Views: Views 336,983

Which team will win IPL 2023?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rohit Kohli should retire after the WC. I am saying if Iyer is not fit enough to play WC, Rahane/Gaikwad can play at the top with Rohit and Gill can come at three or four. SKY is out of form. I don't see any other option at four. Rahul is not so good against spin bowling.
I want to see rohit and virat in middle order for WC 2023. even if SKY is in form.. he should come up in the order above virat and rohit

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

aaTj8au.jpg

Delhi doesn't have team only. Warner is playing selfishly. Marsh isn't clicking. Shaw is out of form. Let's not even talk about Sarfaraz. Axar Patel is out of bowling practice and he should come up the order. In Bowling department they don't have much of options.
Instead of nortje dc should try mustafiz
Also earlier under warner mustafiz done wonders
Don't know why currently ipl teams chose windies batters in auction currently Trend if you need 15+ in an over sent Windies batter i eant to say they are also human batters why franchise treat only them as a superhuman Power hitter

Instead of nortje dc should try mustafiz
Also earlier under warner mustafiz done wonders
Don't know why currently ipl teams chose windies batters in auction currently Trend if you need 15+ in an over sent Windies batter i eant to say they are also human batters why franchise treat only them as a superhuman Power hitter
As a team, it's failure. Manish Pandey has not clicked. Prithvi Shaw is not in good shape as well. Sarfaraz khan is not clicking. How do you expect Warner to captain this team in a way it's expected to?

MI may struggle during the next games as well but ultimately their investments in young players might pay off during next few years.

This struggle was bound to happen with the mega auction as the core, in which MI was built, was lost and it takes time to bring that balance back.

This season could have been better than last if it weren't for absence of Bumrah & Richardson.

Positives from these 2 matches are that the young players are showing spark.

Back
Top Bottom