• Replies Replies: Replies 7,034
  • Views Views: Views 336,972

Which team will win IPL 2023?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
q84tmEv.jpg
Hetmyer was there

KKR needs wkts of Kohli & Faf in Powerplay to stop run flow of RCB
There is enough firepower in RCB batting line up. KKR bowling is weak. Umesh Yadav and Shardul Thakur are run leakers. Varun Chakraborty is disgrace to spin bowling. Rest is fine. Their batting has to click. Russel and Iyer are bits and pieces cricketer in bowling. They can go for runs on their off days.

Hoping Jagdeshan & Vaibhav Arora gets chance today in Playing 11 in place of Anukul Roy & Mandeep Singh
Vaibhav Arora for what? Anukul Roy is better bowler. Jagadeeshan in place of Mandeep singh is fine. But I would drop Iyer to be honest for playing Jagadeeshan.

There is enough firepower in RCB batting line up. KKR bowling is weak. Umesh Yadav and Shardul Thakur are run leakers. Varun Chakraborty is disgrace to spin bowling. Rest is fine. Their batting has to click. Russel and Iyer are bits and pieces cricketer in bowling. They can go for runs on their off days.
I Guess u never heard of Vaibhav Arora, He is Best among Domestic Circuit in terms of both Inswing & Outswing.

He has Good Pace & Also Toe Crushing Yorkers.

Don't underestimate Varun Chakravarthy after 1 bad season

Vaibhav Arora for what? Anukul Roy is better bowler. Jagadeeshan in place of Mandeep singh is fine. But I would drop Iyer to be honest for playing Jagadeeshan.
There is No Point playing 3 Spinners at Eden Gardens, Pace is way to go if u are to succeed in Eden Gardens.

This is no longer a low & slow Pitch like used to be pre 2017.

Back
Top Bottom