Discussion IPL 16 (2023) | Winner | Chennai Super Kings

• Thread starter iSK
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 7,034
  • Views: Views 321,340

Which team will win IPL 2023?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As per reports KKR to trade Shivam Mavi in exchange for Lockie Ferguson ahead of IPL mini auctions.
Screenshot-2022-11-06-18-33-54-22-b3e5a32dce6ed0f62508c9754b67bcb2.jpg

Last edited:
Release predictions:
  • CSK: Jordan, Milne, Santner, Shivam Dube,
  • DC: Mandeep, Bharat, Shardul, Seifert, Nagarkoti, Pravin Dubey, Ripal Patel, Sakariya, Mustafizur
  • GT: Wade, Drakes, Gurkeerat, Jayant, Shankar, Aaron, Lockie
  • KKR: Finch, Rahane, Cummins, Mavi, Billings, Sheldon, Indrajit, Nabi,
  • LSG: Pandey, Vohra, Gowtham, Rajpoot, Tye, Nadeem
  • MI: Pollard, Mills, Markandey, Sams, Fabian, Sanjay Yadav, Ashwin
  • PBKS: Mayank, Odean, SRK, Brar, Sandeep
  • RR: DDP, Karun, Rassie, Mitchell, Neesham, Cariappa, Saini
  • RCB: Rawat, Rutherford, Wiley
  • SRH: Romario, Williamson, Samad, Shashank, Farooqi, Mishra, Natarajan

Release predictions:
  • CSK: Jordan, Milne, Santner, Shivam Dube,
  • DC: Mandeep, Bharat, Shardul, Seifert, Nagarkoti, Pravin Dubey, Ripal Patel, Sakariya, Mustafizur
  • GT: Wade, Drakes, Gurkeerat, Jayant, Shankar, Aaron, Lockie
  • KKR: Finch, Rahane, Cummins, Mavi, Billings, Sheldon, Indrajit, Nabi,
  • LSG: Pandey, Vohra, Gowtham, Rajpoot, Tye, Nadeem
  • MI: Pollard, Mills, Markandey, Sams, Fabian, Sanjay Yadav, Ashwin
  • PBKS: Mayank, Odean, SRK, Brar, Sandeep
  • RR: DDP, Karun, Rassie, Mitchell, Neesham, Cariappa, Saini
  • RCB: Rawat, Rutherford, Wiley
  • SRH: Romario, Williamson, Samad, Shashank, Farooqi, Mishra, Natarajan
I don't think CSK will release Shivam Dubey,

KKR will also release Chamika Karunaratne,

SRH won't release premier bowler Natarajan

DC might also release 1 between Shardul & Sakariya as it's extremely difficult to get Indian pace bowlers in mini auctions

KKR will also release Chamika Karunaratne,

DC might also release 1 between Shardul & Sakariya as it's extremely difficult to get Indian pace bowlers in mini auctions
There are good bowlers in domestic cricket. They needs to find them. Shardul Thakur is good unless and until is handled by good captains. Pant isn't a good captain. DC reached finals because of Iyer. Pant will take time to evolve him as a captain. Instead of getting Iyer in test set up, Pandya needs to be made captain of Indian test team to give time to Pant. We need to handle Bumrah carefully as we need to bring best of out him in every format. I hope Binny listens to me.

There are good bowlers in domestic cricket. They needs to find them. Shardul Thakur is good unless and until is handled by good captains. Pant isn't a good captain. DC reached finals because of Iyer. Pant will take time to evolve him as a captain. Instead of getting Iyer in test set up, Pandya needs to be made captain of Indian test team to give time to Pant. We need to handle Bumrah carefully as we need to bring best of out him in every format. I hope Binny listens to me.
Umran Malik needs chance in Australia and South Africa no matter what.

Apart from two good games, ordinary in the rest and got dropped as well. They will go for SRK for sure now.
Too many fitness issues. They can snap Sakariya
Thakur to they have already made up their mind. Sakariya is only a costly backup to Khaleel. Doesn't make sense to have him only sitting on benches..

Ryan ten Doeschate to join KKR as fielding coach​

Ryan ten Doeschate, the South Africa born former Netherlands international, is set to join the support staff of the Kolkata Knight Riders side in the Indian Premier League (IPL). He will be the team's new fielding coach and replace James Foster, who has been promoted as an assistant coach. Both will, of course, be reporting to head coach Chandrakant Pandit.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock