• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 4,403
  • Views: Views 216,569

Who will win the IPL 2021?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I completely Agree with Gautam Gambhir, Too much choping & changes ahead of Mini auctions states clearly RCB are clueless & don't back their core players enough which ultimately results to poor outcome of many of their players year's after years.

Players like Shivam Dube, Chris Morris, Udana, Pavan Negi should have been given long run by RCB.

Players like Shivam Dube, Chris Morris, Udana, Pavan Negi should have been given long run by RCB.
I really hope they buy back Dube cheaper. For Udana they already bought Sams.. I also hope they buy Morris cheaper if they don't get Starc..

@SarfaRaZ
Could you please put Retained players, Released players, balance purse and available slots details in 1st page for quick reference?

I really hope they buy back Dube cheaper. For Udana they already bought Sams.. I also hope they buy Morris cheaper if they don't get Starc..
Dube won't come cheaper than his previous price, As many as 5-6 teams will target Dube this time , It was very foolish from RCB to release him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock