• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 4,403
  • Views: Views 216,753

Who will win the IPL 2021?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bangladesh Players Shakib Al Hasan & Mustafizur Rahman to return home this week due to Covid 19 Scare , originally they were supposed to leave India on 19th May.

I have few doubts about the IPL cancellation demands...

Are the players going to serve India if the tournament cancelled?they simply enjoy their lifes
Is this IPL expenditure is transferred to government FUND if cancelled?
Are players more safe ( they are more free outside) than this bio-bubble?Players should not be forced to stay
Is this IPL cause any disturbance to daily routine of common people(if yes, then it should be cancelled)
Should every one in Sad and worried mood all the time during this covid period??yes truly this is very sad period, but Iam talking in IPL point of view
I think half of the people who are commenting about IPL, they are enjoying more than others at evenings in daily routine,i don't think they are going out and serving the people
Even 10% of the benefit happens with IPL cancellation,then it should be Cancelled.
These are just my thoughts .. please correct me if really any benefit is going to happen(better than present) with IPL cancellation

Australia Commentator Michael Slater has opted out of IPL bubble due to Rising cases of Covid 19 in India, He has flown to Maldives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock