• Replies Replies: Replies 4,403
  • Views Views: Views 227,485

Who will win the IPL 2021?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Og7KjqU.jpg

One thing's for sure Star doesn't know how to make IPL anthems and match promos it's pathetic 🤮
That's True.
But Star TREATS IPL as a cricketing property more than an entertainment property. Their pre & post shows are much better and more over Dugout is spectacular(only problem is that they aren't in the stadium and have to comment on the Live Telecast). And I personally does not miss those pathetic extra inngs which had everything going on apart from the game itself

That's True.
But Star TREATS IPL as a cricketing property more than an entertainment property. Their pre & post shows are much better and more over Dugout is spectacular(only problem is that they aren't in the stadium and have to comment on the Live Telecast). And I personally does not miss those pathetic extra inngs which had everything going on apart from the game itself
I agree sony's IPL pre shows were not that great as compared to star, But if you follow sony's recent extra innings on Australia tour , it was way way better than star cricket live

But Star TREATS IPL as a cricketing property more than an entertainment property. Their pre & post shows are much better and more over Dugout is spectacular(only problem is that they aren't in the stadium and have to comment on the Live Telecast.
That's personal preference mate... I will watch Sony's Extra innings over Star pre/post shows any given day...

and when you not want to bowl pujara on nets 😅

Hazelwood withdraw his name from ipl he targets his goal to win Sheffield sheild

Source
So, as IPL is allowing Replacements for dropped out players this season, CSK can pick anyone they want now as Josh's base price 2cr. Although, I don't see any definite picks, (CSK would have gone for Mark Wood as he was part of the team earlier, but he also was pulled out of auction so idk if they will allow). May be they will draft in Hardus Viljoen or Farooq (as they lack left hand quick seamer in the attack) who are already in CSK's bubble as they been drafted in as Net bowlers.

Last edited:
That's personal preference mate... I will watch Sony's Extra innings over Star pre/post shows any given day...
Yeah. Ik it's a preference. I hate Sony IPL extra innings. All I'm saying is that Star treats the property as sporting one.

Also, forgot to mention I'm very happy not see any advertisements in between balls or missing action bcoz broadcaster waiting for the completion of adds here. As a matter of fact Sony still has that problem and many people complained about the same during India tour of Australia as well.

Agree. Star's IPL pre-shows are borefest. Save your analysis for World Cups. Give us an entertaining pre-show during IPL. Casual fans like me don't even care about these stupid analysis during IPL. I only tune in to just watch the toss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom