Investing and Finance

Well mine too sudden dip to -1.58% don't know the exact reason what the heck is going on the only happiness is it's not too long just 6 months after invested 😒
Which IPO? You just have just exited after it's listing. Like with either initial capital or full amount. :confused:

Stopped applying for IPO’s long back after not getting any allotment for many IPO’s and anyway it is best to wait Euphoria to settle a little before entering a theme or stock you like.
I apply just to get that listing gain. I apply only after seeing GMP. Otherwise no. :rofl2:

I apply just to get that listing gain. I apply only after seeing GMP. Otherwise no. :rofl2:
I used to apply for listing gains too but have been holding some like CDSL since listing.Others i stopped after heart break seeing consecutive IPO's going unallocated :)

From the link shared by you:
This is a fund that invests mainly in companies that adhere to the narrow investment mandate mentioned in its investment objective.

We believe that investors should avoid funds that have a narrowly defined investment focus such as this one. Instead, they should invest in flexi-cap funds which provide complete freedom to the fund management team to invest in companies from which it expects maximum gains.

Basically this fund is a desperate attempt to ride the IPO euphoria wherein the investors especially the retail without thinking twice are applying for IPO's where the companies too are making an attempt to flow with the wave.Never before i have seen retail subscriptions 200 times the proposed retail quota.But as Paytm IPO showed not every IPO will get you instant profit.

Source

Sigh. 7 IPO 0 Allotment. Everyone's money is getting doubled except mine. 😢
Try this mutual fund if you want to reap benefits of IPOs.

From the link shared by you:
This is a fund that invests mainly in companies that adhere to the narrow investment mandate mentioned in its investment objective.

We believe that investors should avoid funds that have a narrowly defined investment focus such as this one. Instead, they should invest in flexi-cap funds which provide complete freedom to the fund management team to invest in companies from which it expects maximum gains.

Basically this fund is a desperate attempt to ride the IPO euphoria wherein the investors especially the retail without thinking twice are applying for IPO's where the companies too are making an attempt to flow with the wave.Never before i have seen retail subscriptions 200 times the proposed retail quota.But as Paytm IPO showed not every IPO will get you instant profit.
Yes that's what Value research always suggest for any thematic fund. However this one mainly invests in IPOs and returns have been pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock