Investing and Finance

Exactly .. Maximum 5% now for common senior citizen by .5 more that's it .. that's why I moved all my investment into sip & mf ..
SBI balanced advantage fund is saviour for me giving assured 8% returns per year 🙂
Assured? How? It has 64.17% investment in Equity. Plus it is a relatively new fund. Inception is from Aug 2021. You must mean the seller promised you that this fund will generate at least 8 pc a year.

Stock market SENSEX almost down by 2% nifty down by almost 2%. Mid october to november till now Stock market showing consolidation period.

Due to new covid strain Sensex and Nifty fall heavily. At the market closing time today Sensex fall almost 1688 point(-2.87%) and nifty fall 509.80(-2.91%).due to this fall investor lost almost 8.5lac crore today

It was a ‘Black Friday’ in its true sense for the Indian investors on November 25 as they lost Rs 7 lakh crore of their wealth in a single day. The market declined nearly 3% with BSE Sensex falling by 1,687.9 points and Nifty shedding 509.8 points.

This was the third biggest single-day fall of the year 2021. The markets were witness to their worst fall of this year on February 26, when the Sensex had lost 1,939.32 points.

On April 12, Sensex had lost 1,707.94 points to register the second biggest fall of the year. Today’s decline, however, was the steepest since the markets touched record highs on October 19, 2021, when Sensex kissed 62,245 and Nifty reached 18,604.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock