Internet Download Manager (IDM) Updates

• Thread starter Gagan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 275
  • Views: Views 47,283
RE: Latest Internet Download Manager

Vadirocks said:
I Have Previous Version Of This With Cracker

Just download and run the last version again [without uninstalling old one], that will re-write all the files and crack will be still there. You will get the paid version like me. :lol

Greatkarthik said:
is it worth vadi ?

You have asked to Vadi. But as i am also a user of this from last 2 years, so i will shy yes it is. It is the best DM till now i think. It is just perfect. :k

As Per My Knowledge IDM Is The Best

Vadirocks said:
As Per My Knowledge IDM Is The Best

Yes, it is. ;)

Bapun Raz said:
Just download and run the last version again [without uninstalling old one], that will re-write all the files and crack will be still there. You will get the paid version like me. :lol

Never knew that! thanks for posting the trick Bapun. :)

mystic said:
nskaran said:
k trail version, I just want to know even the previous version really increase the downloading speed i am doubting about this. If so then the download restriction from IP have nothing to do.
Whatever DM you use, you cannot download speed higher than net speed assigned by your service provider. ;)
then what is the use of all this download managers.

Actually All These Download mangers r optomizing the download speed. Its very usefull for slow connections rather than over 1 MB speed connections. AFAIK the ISP is not providing the speed they mentioned in the Plan. If they say as 70 MB then we r getting at the most 50-60 MB only. these DMs makes the speed to maximum . I am also using IDM 6.12.2.1 [2 build] cracked version.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock